Available nowMountain Arrest452.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Fly in and surprise the crooks at their hideout!
- VIP Points
- 54VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Pick up your badge and join the police officers as they make a LEGO® City 60173 Mountain Arrest! This cool chinook helicopter building toy for 5-12 year olds features a police helicopter with opening cab, double spinning rotors, opening door on the back, net shooter, winch with string and hook, 2-level hideout with opening door, bathtub, beehive and post with crane and chain, plus a crook's escape buggy with space for loot. Includes 4 minifigures and a bear figure.
- Includes 4 LEGO® City minifigures: a police officer, pilot and 2 crooks, plus a bear figure.
- Features a 2-level crooks’ hideout with bathtub, opening door, beehive and crane with chain.
- Also includes a police helicopter with double spinning rotors, net shooter and winch with string and hook, opening cockpit and sliding rear door, plus an escape buggy for the crooks with space for a backpack.
- Move the crane arm on the hideout to lower the backpack and loot to the ground.
- Hit the trigger on the net shooter to launch the net at the crook while the officer rappels to the ground using the winch and hook.
- Accessory elements include 4 water elements, string net, brush, mug, map, backpack and 2 money bills.
- Police helicopter measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Crooks' buggy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Hideout measures over 5” (13cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixdid it all for a black bear...koppola | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I've never known a police department to operate a sea knight styled helicopter before. It's extreme financial overkill to the police budget (and mine). The build looks good, but is also a bit large for my kid to operate with ease while shooting the net shooter. A single rotor heli would've been a better choice so he can just hold the tail and shoot the net shooter with his free hand; I will be down grading to a smaller size some day when I find a design to mimic. The inside of the heli is mostly unusable unless you just lay the minifigures inside. The hide-out is pretty cool on the outside, but the inside is sparse. The parts budget spent on the larger heli would've been better spent on making the hide-out more substantial on the inside in my opinion. The bear torn minifigure torso has been moved to my prehistoric cavies collection and makes a great hunter. The bear paw boxers has not been moved to my prehistoric cavies collection. The bear is awesome!!! Though I wish Lego would make an attachment for the bear to hook up to tow carts like a horse, or for a horse saddle to slide into place on them so minifigures can ride them, or just something more interactive to bring more play options into the day. Same goes for the big cats released this year. The price is to be expected for a set with all new parts. So I'd wait on a sale and try to find it for $10 less which I think would be more fair. Can't wait for the mountain police station and the mountain lion that comes with it!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLego 2018 mountain policeLegoLogan21 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy building experience was great fun for me but the price was a little high for the price per part ratio and I think somewhere around 35$ usd would be more reasonable but i do understand that there were new pieces including the beehive Black bear net shooter and new torso prints but my overall rating was 4 out of five stars because of the price, if only it was cheaper I would’ve given it 5 stars.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 48 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45