Motorize your LEGO® Technic creations with the Power Functions Motor Set!
- VIP Points
Bring your LEGO® Technic models to life with the exciting Power Functions Motor Set. This supplementary power set comes with a medium motor, battery box, switch and a light cable with 2 bright LEDs. Power up your LEGO Technic creations!
- Includes a medium motor, battery box, light cable, switch and additional pieces to add new functions and features to your models
- Power up your LEGO® Technic creations!
- Requires 6 AA (1.5V) batteries, not included
- Switch and cable measures over 9” (25cm) long
- Switch (including orange switch) measures over 1” (3cm) long and under 1” (3cm) high and 1” (2cm) wide
- Battery box measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- M-Motor measures over 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high and 1” (2cm) deep
- M-Motor and cable measures over 10” (26cm) long
- Light cable measures over 15” (39cm) long
- 5 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGreat Starters SetDamienH | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set because I wanted to start getting into Lego Power Functions. And this set was the perfect starter set! Firstly the box is actually very big for the size of the set. It is about a 1/3 full. Inside the box I found a booklet, a M-Motor, a battery box, a control switch, a pair of LED's lights and a bag full of parts to help you use with this set. Booklet: The booklet shows all the information you need to know about batteries and other sets that are Power Functions ready. M-Motor: The M-Motor (or medium motor) is about 6 studs in length and about 3 studs wide and high. It is actually quite fast for it's size. Since it's the smallest motor, you would probably expect that it would perform terrible, but surprisingly it doesn't. It has a lot of toque and is quite strong and robust. Definitely a good motor for mechanisms, machines and small cars. Battery Box: The battery box is about 11 studs in length,8 studs high and about 4 studs wide. It takes 6 AA batteries (9 volts). On the top is an orange switch for turning it on or off. It can reverse the current so it can go in forward or in reverse which is pretty cool. Control Switch: The control switch is 4 studs long, and about 3 studs high and 2 studs wide. If you turn on the battery box with the control switch attached and the motor or lights attached to the switch, nothing will happen. You have to then pull the orange lever on top of the switch forward (which would make the motor turn forward) or pull the lever back (which would reverse the current - make the motor turn backwards). If you do this with the lights it will just turn them on, no matter which direction the switch is in. Lights: The lights can fit in Lego Technic beams or in studded beams. In the middle of the cord is a separation which means the the lights are separated. They are LED's so they are quite bright. Pieces: In the small bag of pieces you will receive some gears, axles and 3 universal joints. Overall this is a great set especially if you are new into Power Functions, like me! Thanks reading.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 11 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsgreat productwestlego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery good so far. Does seem weak for some things but for smaller things it is great. I really like the gears and universal joints fits fairly well. Great job Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsgreat parts, bad pricelegoskiguy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm building a LEGO ski resort with motorized chairlifts and a lighting system and got this set because I could use all the pieces to make a lit ski lift. after it came, I went online to get more to make more lifts, and I added up the prices of the individual pieces and instead of a good deal, this actually cost over $3 more than the individual sets. Overall, I like this set ( I love the motors and power functions sets) and would recommend it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsWas this helpful?45
- 18 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGood partner to any buildEmerson | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot this to add to my Volvo EW106E (Who names these things?). Wirks really well and look forward to powering a number of future builds in the future. Hopefully in the not too distant future we will see a rechargeable battery version but for now this is a great buy and will really enhance you Lego buildPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45