Kessel Run Millennium Falcon™
Available nowKessel Run Millennium Falcon™4.5556527.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Jump to lightspeed in the Millennium Falcon!
- VIP Points
- 199VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Travel with Han Solo, Chewbacca and their friends with the LEGO® Star Wars 75212 Kessel Run Millennium Falcon. This LEGO brick version of the iconic Corellian freighter from Solo: A Star Wars Story features a 2-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, 2 spring-loaded shooters, sensor dish, ramp, rotating top and bottom laser turrets with 2 gunner seats, plus a detachable escape craft. This amazing Star Wars spaceship also features opening hull plates for easy access to the detailed interior, which includes a cargo area with couch and Dejarik hologame table, bar, bunk, missile storage compartment, and a buildable hyperdrive with repair tools. Buidlable toy also includes 6 minifigures and a DD-BD droid.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Qi’ra, Lando Calrissian, Quay Tolsite and a Kessel Operations Droid, plus a DD-BD droid.
- Features a 2-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, 2 spring-loaded shooters, sensor dish, ramp, rotating top and bottom laser turrets with 2 minifigure gunner seats, detachable escape craft and opening hull plates for easy access to the detailed interior.
- Interior includes a cargo area with 2 containers, navigation computer, couch and Dejarik hologame table, a bar, bunk, missile storage compartment, and a hyperdrive with repair tools.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols, a blaster rifle and Lando’s blaster.
- Also includes electrobinoculars.
- Open up the hull plates and play out adventures from Solo: A Star Wars Story inside.
- Play Chewbacca at Dejarik… but remember he's a sore loser!
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 18” (48cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCustomized 75212 Kessel Run Millennium Falconggwho | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Added hundreds of Lego's detailing features inside and out, still 100% original Lego's in the model and functional. Extended the build for...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCompare For Yourself! The New Falcon Is Worth It!Anomalus | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I looked forward to this Kessel Run Falcon as it was bringing something fresh to the collection. I love the colors and added changes to the ship we've all grown up and loved. Easy to build with lasting quality, the set holds together well as I move it about rearranging the collection. Well worth...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixChewie.... we're home!Orphius | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFantastic set, most challenging one I've done, Also the bed you have to build just sort of slides around...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixI made it in 12 parsecs...garr1095 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son, grandson and myself built this. MY son loves playing with it. For the most part, it stays together well. The gun turret on the bottom seems to come off quite easily though when he put mini-figures into the "gunners seat" that's not really a seat but anyway... Also the ramp that is used for...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55