Welcome to magical adventures at Hogwarts™ Great Hall!
- VIP Points
Build and recreate a magical fantasy realm from the Harry Potter™ movies with this detailed 4-level LEGO® 75954 Hogwarts™ Great Hall Harry Potter building kit, featuring a fireplace, benches, tables and reversible house banners, plus the Grand Staircase tower with a spiral staircase, potions room, treasure room, sorting hat, Mirror of Erised™ and lots of magical artifact accessory elements. This fantasy role-playing castle toy includes 10 minifigures and buildable Basilisk and Fawkes™ creatures, plus Hedwig™ and Scabbers™ figures.
- Includes 10 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Draco Malfoy™, Susan Bones, Professor McGonagall™, Professor Quirrell with dual Lord Voldemort™ face, Hagrid™, Albus Dumbledore™ and Nearly Headless Nick, plus buildable Basilisk and Fawkes™ creatures, and Hedwig™ and Scabbers™ figures.
- Features the buildable Great Hall and a tower.
- The Great Hall features tables, head table with seats, fireplace, 2 reversible house banners and 4 ‘floating' candles, food (turkey leg, ice cream and a small cake), brooms, trophy cup and a teapot.
- 4-level tower features movable Grand Staircase spiral steps at its base, potions room, treasure room with chest and a turret featuring the Mirror of Erised™ with changeable pictures and roosting spot for Fawkes™.
- Also includes a boat with hanging lantern.
- Place the students in the boat and sail to Hogwarts™ castle.
- Help Hermione and Susan create magical potions.
- Feast in the Great Hall and use the sorting hat to select the students’ houses!
- Welcome the new students with Hagrid™ and Professors Dumbledore™ and McGonagall™.
- Use the magic wands to pitch Harry against Draco in the Dueling Club!
- Swoop Fawkes™ into battle and help Harry battle the giant Basilisk serpent.
- Gaze into the Mirror of Erised™ with Ron and change the picture.
- Turn Quirinus Quirrell into Lord Voldemort™ by rotating his head!
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Accessory elements include 7 wands, 3 tumblers, an umbrella, lantern, broom, sorting hat, cauldrons, potions, candles, 2 wizard brooms, food, trophy, teapot, chest and a spider.
- Combines with the 75953 Hogwarts™ Whomping Willow™ for even bigger LEGO® Harry Potter™ adventures.
- Hogwarts™ Great Hall measures over 14” (37cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA beautiful set with lots of detailIvana | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!The Great Hall set is the latest in line of Harry Potter sets I have built, and it certainly delivers on quality and detail. It comes with an abundance of minifgures, of which I found Neraly Headless Nick most impressive. Professor Quirrell minifigure also comes with a "Voldemort" face on the other side, which is a nice touch, and I found Professor McGonagall's facial expressions amusing. The children minifigures have short legs, but not moveable as they do in the Minifigure bag collection. The building experience is very good, it was particularly satisfying to build the exterior of the Great Hall. The finished result is beautiful. Other details I have enjoyed were the moving stairs, the house banners that can be changed, and the Mirror of Erised, which can be made to show any of the four scenes that appear in the book. This set was clearly designed by someone who not only had talent, but also a love for the Harry Potter story, as they've gone to great lengths to provide lovely detail that makes this set so enjoyable. On the negative side, I found Hagrid's minifigure difficult to place anywhere on the inside due to lack of space. It is also impossible to put anyone in a room with the Mirror of Erised, because of where it's placed and can't fit in any of the other rooms. I would have loved a flat brick on top of the fireplace just to keep it together, as without it it feels a bit precarious. I appreciate that the floating candles are hard to translate into LEGO, so the end solution with two black beams ended up looking a bit clunky, and the exposed pin in the centre doesn't look as great - maybe even transparent beams would help? The tower roof doesn't look as fantastic with the sloped brick leaning against the smooth round brick. But these are just little things among a lot of positives. Overall it's a great set that I am looking forward to building again, and pairing up with more HP sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellentRaymack2009 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!As a huge HP fan I really enjoyed building this set. The details are everything and Lego didn't let me down. I do wish that I could display all of the House Flags and that Hermione's cat was included. Overall, this was a great set and I look forward to building my other sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTerrific! Small moc needing a few extra piecesJaimzee | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is truly a terrific set, so well designed but its missing the small turrets on the main tower... I've had a look through Pick-a-Brick and with the extra pieces shown I've fixed this, enjoy!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat setDebs | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGot this set for my son for Christmas he had it almost completed in a few hours but had to take a break he really enjoyed building it and loved all the characters and bits that came with it really good value for money.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45