Heavy Cargo Transport
Available nowHeavy Cargo Transport4.62558.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Haul in the helicopter to handle the heavy lifting!
- VIP Points
- 29VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Head to the worksite outside the city limits with the LEGO® City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport, featuring a heavy truck with opening cab, toolbox and bull bars, a detachable extended flatbed trailer truck toy, plus a helicopter with spinning rotors, opening cockpit and a chain. This great toy helicopter transport model building toy includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a truck driver and a helicopter pilot.
- Features a heavy truck with bull bars, exhaust pipes, toolbox and opening cab, plus an extended flatbed trailer and helicopter with spinning rotors, opening cockpit and a chain.
- Connect the trailer to the truck to haul the helicopter to the next job.
- Drop the chain from the helicopter and hook it to the oil barrel to carry it to the worksite.
- Spin the rotors and launch the helicopter off the flatbed trailer.
- Accessory elements include a mug, box, wrench, shovel, walkie-talkie, fire extinguisher and an oil barrel.
- Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Flatbed trailer measures over 1” (3cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- 15 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood set, better ones available Spring 2018LegoDad8868 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Have been debating about getting this set since its release, 6 months later purchased. My impressions are as follows Pro's Good build, glad you build the trailer and its not just one large piece Good play value, fun picking up stuff with the chain/hook of the helicopter. You get an extra chain in the set Good use of stickers Kids like the box/crate you get with the truck Con's Truck is a little bit small. Pickups from other sets are as big as this Semi. Color scheme not the best. Sure someone requested a black truck a few years back, getting a lot of them now. Its ok, bit too much red. Not crazy about the red rims. Play/fun not as good as some other current sets in this price range. Only get two mini figs. Added a few pictures to help. First, this truck is the same size as a pickup of two alternate sets. This truck should be much bigger. Second, the helicopter is ok sized, but the high speed chase one is much bigger. You can also put multiple mini figs in the larger helicopter and it has a winch (only one mini fig fits in this one). Lot more fun to pretend to fly with the larger one. It is bigger then the Airport Starter set one (yellow). Last, lifting and flying/hauling the gas can around is only so much fun. You can connect the lift ring to about any Lego product so you need a few other sets to have better things to lift/haul. Conclusion, I would purchase the high speed chase or the new Camper sets over this one for the kids. If you can afford them all, then its worth the purchase. Would be better value if came with a 3rd mini figure.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?45
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNice set with good playability.Tomciu | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I think its one of the better city sets vehicles. You can fit two figs inside. You can play with the truck, truck with the trailer and the helicopter. I really like the execution of the trailer. For anyone that likes trucks this is the one to get for sure.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHelicopter Transporter: Civilian VersionTrainFan98 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just bought this set earlier today at Toys R Us. Even though these 2018 sets aren't available online yet, you can buy them at Toys R Us stores. It was during the end of October when this set and the others were officially confirmed. Once I seen the images of this set, I immediately had to add it to my collection. Tractor-trailer/cargo sets have always been my favorite ever since I was a kid. Truck: The truck was a real surprise to be since Lego finally decided to make a BLACK truck! Also I noticed that the wheels are red instead of white or grey, but I actually like that they are red. The truck is a European style truck which is nothing new. However there is a bed in the rear of the truck that can store crates and other small items. It includes a hitch which allows it to connect to articulated trailers. There are also little clips on the sides to store a wrench and a Walkie talkie. Trailer: The trailer is an articulated trailer. It features red wheels and an articulated axle. The trailer main color of the trailer is red and in some areas it's black. It is used to transport the helicopter. There is also a fuel canister as well as a shovel and a fire extinguisher included. Helicopter: the helicopter is mainly red and white. It can be transported onto the trailer and used to transport the fuel canister. The cockpit can sit only one pilot. Minifigures: There are two minifigures in this set. The set includes a female truck driver and a helicopter pilot. The torso and hat/hair mold on the truck driver are brand new for 2018. The torso for the helicopter pilot are also new . I really like this set a lot. I appreciate that the main colors are red and black. The price is just $30 which isn't too bad. The only thing that I don't really like with this set is the minifigures. I'm just not too crazy about them. Overall I give it a 10/10.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Build for any City!Mikeylangelo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I decided to give this set a try even though I don't have a City, or am a fan of the theme in general. I have to say, this set is very, very solid. First off, the color scheme is great; the black, red and yellow all work together, and not one color overpowers the others. The truck is great, it has room for a minifigure of course, and has a cargo box that can be removed and used to store the tools. The trailer is not very sturdy, especially in the middle, and the last two wheels don't roll much, but it serves its purpose. The helicopter is nothing too special, although it fits with the build, and it's not a cheaply-made helicopter, it's a very good helicopter. and it has a hook that can pick stuff up. which is cool. Lastly, the two minifigures are great, they come with unique prints. The build is also very simple, which is another plus. Solid build, works for play or display.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55