Get killer curves in your tracks!
Add flexible train tracks to your locomotive system to connect and move around obstacles and awkward shapes! Extend your rails to make your engines go places they never have before! Includes 8 straight tracks and 16 flexible tracks.
- Includes 8 straight tracks and 16 flexible tracks
- Note: Tracks do not conduct electricity and therefore are not compatible with LEGO® 9v trains
- about 2 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixflexi useTassieBuilder | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I have many pieces of flexible track and find them very useful with my larger track designs. They allow your normal straights and curves to bend to exactly what shape you want. It is VERY important to only use 1 or 2 flexi tracks joined together so that your engines dont lose traction. I normally...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- almost 4 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFlex track do serve a purposejodawill | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfImportant note: Flex track only works well when attached to baseplates. For my current display, my straight tracks are 4 studs away from the side of the baseplate. That doesn't leave enough room for me to fit a tunnel on one baseplate. So I needed to change the track offset just for that portion...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 21 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixWhat has gone wrong with Lego trains?gominimango11877 | 14-18I have loved Lego trains since I was very little.I have always dreamed of setting up giant track layouts and having huge trains. Now, my dream has turned sour. Why? Because now, not only do they stop selling individual cars, (which makes train MOCs rather difficult) they stop selling curved track! Curved track is very important to tracks with lots of switches. (The sales of switch track has likely dropped rock bottom since they`re now worthless without much sufficient curves, so this probably isn`t benifiting Lego very much either. Nobody wins with all this flexi track!) Us lego fans need more train options! I was...Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 21 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixTrains have limited value without track options!Tempest1981 | 35-44I agree with all of the other posts here. I have a pretty decent train collection with 3 powered trains (2 Emerald Nights and 1 Toy Story Train). Luckily in in 2009 and 2010 I bought a whole bunch of straights & curves packages (now discontinued) , 2 rail crossings (now discontinued), 4 switches &...Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15