Call to check product availabilityFerris Wheel4.855100.
Experience the wonderful LEGO® Creator Ferris Wheel!
- VIP Points
- 199VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
LEGO® Creator Expert model has an iconic elegance that evokes feelings of nostalgia, romance and adventure. The carnival has come to town and the ice cream vendor is busy serving a long queue of excited customers as they await their first ride on the magical Ferris Wheel that towers above the fairground. Slowly turn the crank and watch as the Ferris Wheel gracefully lowers the colorful gondolas into position for boarding. Raise the boarding platform with a simple pull of the lever, open the gondola door and help the passengers aboard! Have fun building this elegant model with an authentic charm and magic that will capture your imagination. You can also motorize the Ferris Wheel with the LEGO Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included). Includes 10 minifigures: a ride operator, ice cream vendor, 4 children and 4 adults.
- Includes 10 minifigures with assorted accessories: a ride operator, ice cream vendor, 4 children and 4 adults
- Features a Ferris Wheel ticket kiosk, ice cream stall, a bench and assorted flower and tree elements
- Ferris Wheel features decorative elements, ramps, boarding platform and 12 colorful gondolas with opening doors
- Accessory elements include a pretzel, balloon, 2 ice cream cones and an ice cream scoop
- Includes an amazing 2464 LEGO® elements
- Climb aboard the Ferris Wheel!
- Turn the crank and watch the Ferris Wheel turn
- Motorize the Ferris Wheel with the LEGO® Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included)
- Ferris Wheel measures over 23” (60cm) high, 21” (55cm) wide and 14” (38cm) deep
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLife long memoryRoyShen | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy girlfriend said she liked this but at that time she was not my girlfriend yet and i trade my death star with another friend for this. On the Earth day 2017, we went back home in the afternoon starting building this. It's really fun staying with her and especially building Lego. Finally when we finished she was so happy and kept smiling and I can't forget that moment in my life. This is my second lego set. Thank you...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat Set with rooms for improvementTomC | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set as many reviewers said. I'm not repeating here. Here're some suggestions: 1) The carriers are too small to fit mini figures. Girls with long hair cannot do front facing because of their head / hairs will be blocked by the 2x1 just under the top cover. Mini figures (boys or...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 17 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixbigger then expectedjclego2015 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfwell i was shocked about the size of this set after seeing it on a few youtube videos it looked a lot smaller but hey im not going to complain about that as its a fantastic set and good conversation starter and my family and friedns love it when they come to visit as they are mesmerized by my ferris wheel and always ask to see it moving on the power funtions motor...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing set!Polarisoda | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Ferris Wheel looks great and it's fun to play with. However, there are a lot of repetitions when you are building it so personally I find it not as fun as building the modular buildings. But it's still one of the best set of Lego I have so far! Great design! If you like photography like I do,...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55