Available nowCapital City3.4510.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Small parts and Ball.
See the sights in downtown Capital City!
- VIP Points
- 139VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Check out the hustle and bustle of LEGO® City with the awesome downtown 60200 Capital City set! This cool life in the city set features a 2-story hotel with rooftop terrace, museum construction site, kiosk with seat, electric car charging stand and a skate ramp with basketball hoop and climbing wall. This super-fun set also includes a crane with moving arm, a double-decker tour bus, ice cream tuk-tuk, electric car, sports car and a police motorbike, plus 13 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 13 LEGO® minifigures: a hotel bellhop, hotel customer, bus driver, ice cream attendant, skateboarder, street musician, city traffic cop, 2 construction workers, tourist, IT businessperson, kiosk attendant and a museum caveman.
- Features a 2-story hotel with rooftop terrace, umbrella, lounge chair and opening doors, a museum construction site, an electric car charging station with plug, fast-food kiosk with seat, plus a skate ramp half-pipe with climbing wall and basketball hoop.
- Also includes 6 vehicles: a sports car, double-decker tour bus with opening door and seats on the roof, an ice cream tuk-tuk with umbrella, crane with moving arm and lowering hook, electric car and a police motorbike with bubble light element.
- Accessory elements include a basketball, 2 hot dogs, microphone stand, guitar, skateboard, camera, newspaper, cup, crate, trash can and a safety barrier.
- Raise building materials into place by turning the knob on the crane arm.
- Plug the electric car into the charging station to pretend to recharge for the drive home.
- Hop on the skateboard and pull daring tricks on the half-pipe.
- Hotel measures over 9” (23cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Museum construction site measures over 4” (11cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Kiosk measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Skate ramp measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Crane measures over 7” (18cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Double-decker bus measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Sports car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNew Capital City SetLegodigital | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot my set at Argos where they had a third off the price so got it for £79. It was a good set to build and took just over four hours to build the full set each element at a time. All the instruction books are numbered and inside show you which numbered bags you will need to begin building. I built the buildings first which were easy to put together then all the vehicles then all the minifigures. I ave to say the double Decker open top tour bus looks really good and is a favourite element of this set and also the ice cream Tuk Tuk vehicle is really cute and a bit different. A lot of people think at £119:99 this set is a bit pricey, but you get a lot for the money and it does come with 13 minifigures which alone would be about £3 each, and if each element was a separate set/kit you could pay more to buy them all so the fact you get all this in the one box actually is god value for money. I have the hospital, and police station and fire station and the airport sets and the passenger train set too and this new set allows me to create my own Lego town. I also have the now retired town square set too and this new set goes well with this. I really like this set its a good addition to the Lego City range. and its one you could add to with other sets as I have.The Lego modular buildings sets are out of a lot of people's price range, so sets like this allow you to create a townscape in a cheaper way, I also added some Lego road base plates so I can create my own town. This is a good intermediate set in terms of build-ability.And I'm glad I could add this to my expanding Lego townscape collection.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 11 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixA difficult purchaseLittlechap46 | 45-54Purchased for: SelfThere are many nice features and graphics with this set. The kiosk and tuk tuk are great, great playability with many options. However, the price is very high and this set does not represent good value for money. However having bought all the other town / city centres it had to be added to the collection. Careful lego there is only so much your loyal customer base is willing to spend!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 28 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixIn my opinion...EGP17 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThe other version of this set was much better. There was more to it, it was more detailed. However, this set have some good things about it. I liked the kiosk and the amount of mini figures you get, but everything else is being taken down and used for parts.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 10 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixPrice per part is Too Much. not worth it.Kcspenc | 35-44Purchased for: SelfGot this as a gift for the end of the year, and I should have returned it. After I realized how much it is. Too Expensive and not very interesting builds. Last city square set was better and cheaper.Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15