Ariel, Aurora, and Tiana's Royal Celebration
Available nowAriel, Aurora, and Tiana's Royal Celebration4.2554.
Bring 3 iconic Disney Princesses together with Ariel, Aurora and Tiana’s Royal Celebration!
- VIP Points
LEGO® l Disney 41162 Ariel, Aurora and Tiana’s Royal Celebration is a special set with 3 iconic Disney Princesses marking 3 important Disney anniversaries: the 60th Anniversary of Disney’s Sleeping Beauty, the 30th Anniversary of Disney’s The Little Mermaid and the 10th Anniversary of Disney's The Princess and the Frog. It includes a small princess castle tower with spiral stairs to Aurora's bedroom and balcony with rotating dancefloor, Ariel's clamshell throne and dolphin carriage, and Tiana's restaurant with a small kitchen and dining area. It’s the perfect set for Disney Princess fans to set their imagination free using the modular design to easily move and swap sections within the set or integrate them with other compatible LEGO l Disney Princess™ sets to build their own dream creations.
- Includes an Aurora mini-doll figure, Ariel mini-doll figure and a Tiana mini-doll figure, plus 3 LEGO® animal figures: a squirrel, dolphin and a frog.
- Features Aurora’s castle tower with 2 rooms, spiral stairs and a balcony with rotating dancefloor; Ariel's underwater throne and dolphin carriage; and Tiana's restaurant with opening oven and dining area.
- Accessory elements include a hairbrush, hairbow, 3 tiaras, sheet music tile, rose, cooking pot, croissant, cherries and a cake.
- The perfect buildable Disney Princess play set for endless imaginative play while celebrating the special anniversaries of Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid and The Princess and the Frog.
- Customize this special anniversary Disney Princess buildable toy by easily swapping and rearranging different parts of the models.
- Combine, swap and mix this easy-to-build set with other compatible LEGO® l Disney toy sets to build your own dream creations.
- Aurora's castle tower measures over 9” (23cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Ariel’s dolphin carriage (with dolphin) measures over 1” (3cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Tiana’s restaurant measures over 5” (13cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 12 days agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsGreat to have Tiana, but where's Pocahontas?DIsneyfan123 | 19-24Its great to finally have a Tiana minifigure, but where's Pocahontas? She's the only Disney princess that hasn't been released or depicted in any lego media! As for the set itself, I feel like this set is best for people who are new to the lego Disney line. The fact that this set is basically three mini sets means that each character's respective accessories/props don't amount to much. The Ariel and Aurora builds make up the bulk of the set and this is really unfortunate because we've seen very similar builds before. A lego fan only needs so many undersea carriages and sleeping beauty towers! This is especially an issue for Tiana, because she barely comes with anything - and this is her debut release! I mean if Mulan was able to be released in her own set, why shouldn't Tiana or Pocahontas? I really hope that when Pocahontas gets her turn, she gets a dedicated set. Maybe include a canoe and Grandmother willow set piece w/ Flit and Meeko mini figures?Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsWas this helpful?25
- 26 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLittle Girls DelightMamaBear | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBought this set for my 3 yr old daughter. She LOVES it! It took her about 4 hours total to build it but she was so excited about each new phase that she took a day or two to play with it before building the next character's "set." It is now February and she still delights in playing with it every day. She loves how easy it is to "renovate" the set and make the castle a little different each time - although sometimes her little hands need help with that part but the more she plays with it the more she's able to do on her own. Her big doll house gets almost no play time now...we are considering getting rid of it since she really just wants to play with this lego version. We have combined it with the other "swap and play" princess sets to make a giant magical princess world on her floor. I think Lego hit it out of the park this time and I only wish they would do this type of set with other characters like Belle, Snow White, Jasmine, Mulan, etc.....Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsEsmerelda and Pocahontas please!Tuppence | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterLove that this set has 3 characters, especially Tiana, allowing you to mix, match and merge storylines and stretch the imagination. But this leaves a gaping hole where Pocahontas and Esmeralda should be! Both characters would provide great play and learning opportunities as well as fun accessories. With so many Disney 'princesses' now represented it’s so disappointing these interesting and diverse characters have been left out (Especially Esmeralda!).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLots of Options and Tiana!Beebitten | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterThis set has it all. If someone were starting the LEGO experience with their child, I recommend this set. It’s a big one for a novice, 6 year old, but it can be built in stages. The sets with multiple minifigs rock because several kids can play together, each with their own character. This group play is important to many little girls. The design theme is nice. Love the dolphin. Please release Tiana in her own set, my granddaughter’s eyes lit up and she squealed to see Tiana. My granddaughter is an experienced LEGO builder and she was impressed.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55