ATV Race Team
Available nowATV Race Team4.6923513.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Gear up for the big race!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Get ready to race with the LEGO® City ATV Race Team. This set features two ATVs, a pickup truck, trailer hitch, pickup bed with adjustable ramp and a detachable trailer with adjustable ramp, plus helmets, fuel barrel and a spare tire. Includes two minifigures.
- Includes two ATV rider minifigures.
- Features a pickup truck, trailer and two ATVs.
- Pickup truck features a pickup bed with room for an ATV, trailer hitch and a ramp.
- Trailer features space up front for an extra wheel and ramp.
- Load up the ATVs on the truck and trailer.
- Detach the trailer from the pickup truck and unload the ATVs.
- Use the wrench and fuel barrel to prep the ATVs.
- Accessory elements include a wrench, fuel barrel and a spare tire.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Pickup truck measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Trailer measures over 1” (3cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- ATVs each measure over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBowdude100 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery easy build,cool truck .It is a ford f 250 half ton pickup truck but I added half wheels on the back.They make it look like a 1 ton...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWOWWainligan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWOW, a great set. I got a great deal on this set, but it is definitely worth full price. I love the truck itself. It is cool how the ATV fits in the back. You get two figures with this set. The ATVS are simple. In this set you get 2 different instruction manuals, which is odd for a smaller set. The trailer is decent. Overall, I would strongly recommend this set over any other $20 city vehicle.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Good SetEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I really like this set and the truck looks very cool almost like a dully or extended cab pickup the 4 wheelers or atv's are not bad and I like how you can fit one on the trailer and another on the back of the truck.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy boy loves itBrickbreaker79 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!With two little quads, a trailer and a truck, my son is thouroughly entertained by this fairly inexpensive set. It's great that they created the truck so that a quad can sit perfectly in the back. Nice addition to his Lego collection.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55