Space Shuttle Explorer
Retired ProductSpace Shuttle Explorer4.3333518.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
Small parts and Ball.
Launch a satellite with the 3-in-1 Space Shuttle Explorer!
Carry out daring space missions with the Space Shuttle Explorer, featuring an authentic white, black and gray color scheme, large engines, opening payload bay with robotic arm, satellite with foldout wings and a minifigure cockpit with tinted canopy. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model rebuilds into a Moon Station or a Space Rover for further outer‑space adventures. Also includes a minifigure.
- Includes an astronaut minifigure with a removable jetpack.
- Features an opening payload bay with a robotic arm, satellite with foldout wings, large engines and a minifigure cockpit with tinted canopy.
- Check out the authentic white, black and gray color scheme.
- Put on the astronaut jetpack for daring spacewalks.
- Open the payload bay to access the satellite.
- Fold out the satellite wings and launch it into space.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Moon Station with a detailed interior, control panel and robotic arm, or a Space Rover with open cockpit and drilling arm.
- Space Shuttle Explorer measures over 3” (9cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Moon Station measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Space Rover measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixReady For Lift-Off!NateJ | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPurchased this at my local Lego Store and was very excited when I started building it. The build wasn't too difficult and some interesting techniques were used. Playability is ok but I prefer it to be displayed. I like the classic feel of this and how well everything fits together. Very nice!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 21 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice setIrelach1984 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is a nice set only made the space ship would of liked the extendable arm to be attached when folded away but apart from that it’s a really nice setPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNice setXxEpixDarxX | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDear Lego, I really enjoyed this space shuttle set as there are many cool and awesome features. As soon as I saw this particular set, I immediately thought of a mission for the Minifigure. That's how fun it is. I started by making a the (very easy) shuttle. It was cool as the Minifigure gets a place to sit. The satellite in the shuttle as it as it's own docking area. Probably add in an additional cargo storage area to make it look real. The rover is ok as the only main feature that I liked was the door. Now the part I don't like. The space base. It was cute but maybe add in a mini rover to go with it. More improvemens: -A bed for the astronaut SEAL UP THAT WALL SO THE MINIFIGURE DOESN'T WASTE OXYGEN. - Extra chairs and tables That's it for me. Excluding the cons, it's a pretty cool set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLooks GreatFormerManiac | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a science buff and having grown up in the "Age" of the Space Shuttle, I knew I was going to buy this as soon as I saw it on the shelf! I've only built the shuttle, but but there was nothing especially difficult about the build, I think it took me about 2 hrs, but I wasn't really paying attention to the time. I won't be playing with it, but it seems sturdy and should hold up well in younger hands. My only complaint is I wish it had landing gear, or some sort of display stand.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55