- LEGO® Power Functions Light
LEGO® Power Functions Light
Available nowLEGO® Power Functions Light4.6286535.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Light things up with LEGO® Power Functions!
- VIP Points
- 7VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Add bright LED lights to your LEGO® Power Functions models to create glowing eyes, illuminated headlights, and anything else you can imagine and build!
- Add these lights to your models to create glowing eyes, headlights and more!
- 13 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreatWildchicken13 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThese are some pretty good LEDs. They are bright and do not use much power. The long wires can be annoying if you are installing the lights in a small train or car, but are good for larger vehicles. The light is still kind of white when you shine them through a colored piece. If possible, lights that shine either white or red depending on which direction you turn the dial/switch would be nice and eliminated the need to change headlight colors when switching directions with trains. A bit expensive, but great overall.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixlego LED lightstrain | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got the LED lights for my lego cargo train #7939. Lego should make red LED lights for the back of train pros: bright with new batteries. doesn't run batteries out that much Quicker. cool at night time. cons: when batteries are low lights flicker and are not bright. if you put red studs on the lights they look slightly brown/orange. inside of cargo train is now a bit crammed. over all they are good for the front of the cargo trainPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 27 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest when you have more than oneAdultFanOfLegos2011 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This outputs a really nice soft white light. I used an array of 12 of these LED units to created a 24 LED flashlight powered by a hand crank dynamo which was bright enough so one could read a book at night if the book was about three feet away. With a Lego Education Energy Meter X1, I built a rechargeable Flashlight powering one LED assembly; The Energy Meter was able to power the LEDs from about 9.5 volts to as low as 8.0 Volts. The Energy Meter measured that the LED's current drain at 9 Volts was at .001 Amperes (.009 Watts). The only thing I would change with this particular LED design is the elimination of the black 2x2 brick that is between the wiring connector and the two LED lights - because more often than not the black 2x2 brick was was in my way when I had to do cable management. If I could add something it would be scaleable parabolic reflector to hold one or two LEDs AND a Lego-Power-Function-connector to the Legos-eLabs-connector cable.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 17 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEasy to use and look greatKenjara | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI brought a set of these to use on my Technic truck. They are very easy to use and look great. They have a good level of brightness and are a reasonably priced way of adding additional functionality to an existing model.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55