Jedi™ and Clone Troopers™ Battle Pack
Available nowJedi™ and Clone Troopers™ Battle Pack4.1154526.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Take on the Separatists with the Jedi and Clone Troopers!
- VIP Points
- 17VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Command your own LEGO® Star Wars 75206 Jedi & Clone Trooper battle pack with this fun building set, featuring 2 Lightsaber-wielding Jedi Masters, 2 Clone Troopers with stud blasters and a speeder with stud shooters and rotating wingtip guns.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Ki-Adi Mundi, Barriss Offee and 2 Clone Troopers.
- Features a speeder with opening canopy and space for a Clone Trooper inside, 2 stud shooters and rotating guns on the wingtips.
- Weapons include 2 stud blasters for the Clone Troopers and 2 Lightsabers.
- Speeder measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 2 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMore Clone Battle Packs!!!CaptainJack | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm SO excited that there is another clone trooper battle pack. Not excited about the TWO jedi. Ordinarily, I'd be pleased to get Barriss and Ki-adi-Mundi in a set, but not in a battle pack. These are designed to be bought in bulk, and if not, at least more than one. But with two named minifigs (one of which used to be exclusive to the 2011 Geonosian Starfighter), I'm a little disappointed that you only get two clones per battle pack. Three would have made it much better, if not three and a commander or lieutenant or something. Other than the minifigures (which are exceptional with printing and detail and such), the build is nice, not exactly a picturesque vehicle (especially from the back) and never seen in the CW or Episodes II or III, but it's a ncie build. The stud shooters on the vehicle don't look very...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfix'Begun the Clone War has...'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!As with all battle packs fans just want the minifigures and 75206 doesn't disappoint. Ki Adi Mundi has only appeared once before and that was as a Clone Wars minifigure with very big eyes. This version is based on Attack of the Clones and looks brilliant, with exceptional torso printing. Jedi Padawan Barriss Offee is brilliant, especially the new skirt piece. There's great face printing to represent her markings and a realistic pale green is used. The Clone Troopers are probably what will attract fans most as they aren't given a specific rank so are perfect for army building. The mini-build speeder isn't particularly interesting and as so few pieces are devoted to it feels as if it has voids. It doesn't even have handlebars to pose a minifigure controlling it. This is a great battle pack including some of the most obscure Jedi, although it would be nice to see a Separatist battle pack to go with this one.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixThe old ones were better...LegoHigh | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI'm very happy to see detailed clones. The point of Battle Packs is to buy duplicates to build up your army and weaponry. I do understand that the last few lines of battle packs are for people wanting rare figures in a cheap set and while that's is an awesome idea it doesn't work when you have NAMED FIGURES. The first sets of battle packs were PERFECT. In 2005 you got two regular clones, and two special cones plus a speeder and a turret, it was a great deal. With the droids you got 7 figures (4 droids and 3 supers) but I guess those days are gone. There are endless possiblities for battle packs especially for Clones which are a fan favorite. You could do 501st legion, Galactic Marines, even 3 clones and an Arc Trooper would be better. I am very happy with the Clones and hope that all futre clones have as much detail or more. The Jedi are great, accurate printing and great detail, they just shouldn't be in a battle pack.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 2 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixExcellentTRIGUN | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall a very good battle pack, great to see 2 updated minifigures and especially good to see an Episode II set back as it's been a while! A great set!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45