Présentation du produit
Take an open-top drive in the cool 3-in-1 Green Cruiser!
- Numéro d'article
- Points VIP
- 11Points VIP
Le nombre de points VIP indiqué ne constitue qu'une estimation. Les points réels seront calculés au moment du paiement.
- Nombre de pièces
Drive in style with this sleek open-top Green Cruiser, featuring a green, white and black color scheme, tinted windshield, opening front trunk and rear hood, detailed engine, and a large two-minifigure cockpit with detailed dashboard and steering wheel. The 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model has a three-part modular design for quick model reconfiguration, and rebuilds into a Fast Boat or a Truck.
- Features a tinted windshield, detailed dashboard, opening front trunk and opening, transparent rear hood with detailed engine.
- Check out the fresh green, white and black color scheme.
- Large cockpit with room for two minifigures (not included).
- Easy three-part modular design for quick model reconfiguration.
- This set includes over 120 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Fast Boat or a rugged Truck.
- Green Cruiser measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Fast Boat measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
Instructions de montage
Avis Du Produit
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixIdeal starter setLegoMike89 | 25-34Je recommanderais ce produit à un amiAcheté pour: SelfThe Green Cruiser, a great little set in the Lego Creator range. It makes three sets: a cruiser, a truck and a speedboat. My favourite is the cruiser because it has a cool feature at the back where you can open the engine bay. I was disappointed that this did not come with any mini-figures, however, I feel this is a great entry into Lego for anyone. Great value for money and would definitely...Expérience de jeurating.prefix3rating.postfixNiveau de défirating.prefix2rating.postfixRapport qualité-prixrating.prefix5rating.postfixTemps de construction: 1 heures 30 minutesExpérience De Construction: Intermediate LEGO builderAs-tu trouvé ce commentaire utile ?45
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCreator 3 in 1 value for money!DrSmith | 45-54Je recommanderais ce produit à un amiAcheté pour: SelfI bought two of these sets in an airport (other is 31072 Extreme Engines) for mucking about with. These sets are excellent value for money if your looking for something for your kids or grandchildren, as they come with a lot of interesting pieces in different colours allowing you to experiment. I have...Expérience de jeurating.prefix4rating.postfixNiveau de défirating.prefix3rating.postfixRapport qualité-prixrating.prefix5rating.postfixTemps de construction: 1 journéesExpérience De Construction: Expert LEGO builderAs-tu trouvé ce commentaire utile ?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother Annual Masterpiece!NickyDaBricky | 14-18Je recommanderais ce produit à un amiAcheté pour: SelfEvery year, LEGO creates a LEGO Creator 3-in-1 vehicle, and this year was no different. The green cruiser is beautifully designed, and just like any other LEGO set, it allows for the builder to customize the set however they want! For example, I wanted the car to have an actual trunk, so I removed all the pieces to make up the engine and added a few pieces on the bottom, and now you can easily fit an entire minifig in there! I can't wait to see what LEGO has in store next year! I'm hoping for a purple hot...Expérience de jeurating.prefix5rating.postfixNiveau de défirating.prefix1rating.postfixRapport qualité-prixrating.prefix5rating.postfixTemps de construction: 2 heuresExpérience De Construction: Novice LEGO builderAs-tu trouvé ce commentaire utile ?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSo confusing.GoodOldJR | 25-34Je recommanderais ce produit à un amiThis set is so confusing to me. It seems stuck somewhere between City vehicle sets and Speed Champions sets, but in its own space. It is an 8 stud wide build. That makes it twice as wide as classic City vehicles and 2 studs wider than Speed Champions. It is entirely brick build like City, but it is far too big. It is clearly not a display piece because there are huge gaps in the floor. However, 1x1 cylinders for the exhausts would come off far too easy during play. You do have an engine, and it packs in a lot of detail for so few parts. As for the other builds in this 3 in 1, I think the boat stands out the strongest. It seems the most solidly built and I would consider it close enough to minifig scale. The holes from the Technic brick chassis may cause the suspension of disbelief to fade, but I don't find that to be a fatal flaw. The tractor is the smallest build part and...Expérience de jeurating.prefix5rating.postfixNiveau de défirating.prefix2rating.postfixRapport qualité-prixrating.prefix4rating.postfixTemps de construction: 20 minutesExpérience De Construction: Advanced LEGO builderAs-tu trouvé ce commentaire utile ?45