Chase down the Jedi with General Grievous’ Combat Speeder!
- VIP Points
Set out on high-speed adventures against Jedi Master Mace Windu with LEGO® Star Wars 75199 General Grievous’ Combat Speeder Clone Wars toy. Featuring spring-loaded shooters, sleek design and storage underneath for the General’s 4 Lightsabers, this Star Wars ship from the highly successful Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated TV series is the perfect way to immerse any Star Wars fan in Sith vs. Jedi dueling action. This LEGO Star Wars playset includes a Mace Windu minifigure and General Grievous figure.
- Includes a Mace Windu minifigure and General Grievous figure.
- Features 2 spring-loaded shooters, space for General Grievous to steer, and clips underneath to store the General’s 4 Lightsabers.
- Weapons include Mace Windu’s purple Lightsaber and General Grievous' 4 Lightsabers.
- Recreate your own action-packed Star Wars: The Clone Wars adventures.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- 9 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixGreat mini-figures, but a pure evil price tagStants91 | 25-34Purchased for: SelfThe Mace Windu and General Grievous figures are great, but the value for money is exceptionally poor and would make even Palapatine shudder. The Achto-set comes in at the same price with decent minifigures, an extra 100 pieces, more play-ability and a porg thrown in to boot. Get that instead. Much like the Phantom set last year, I can only assume that the price of this has been hiked due to the minifigures included. I am usually a slow builder, as I like to stretch the build out as long as possible, but this set took me less than half an hour and the speeder itself is fairly uninspiring. Unlike the Phantom however, this set is in most stores. If you need the minifigures in this set, I would advise waiting until numerous retailers inevitably discount this set instead of buying it at this price tag.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- about 1 month agorating.prefix2rating.postfixAwesome Set, Awful PriceBrettMan123 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThis set is not at all worth the money. At 157 pieces and with only two minifigures, it should cost about the same as a battle pack. Even $20 is asking too much for it. Sure, there hasn't been a Mace Windu minifigure in any sets in a while, but don't let that temp you. This is practically nothing for $30. If you want to spend your $30 on something with actual substance, buy the vastly superior Water Strider, which comes with a whopping 494 pieces. If you really want this set, wait until it goes on sale.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 28 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixWay over priced!Jeru13 | 35-44The mini figs look great and i think that was what the idea was....we will put in 2 great mini figs and jack the price up! The speeder model is way to out of scale for something that could easily be scaled more accurately. I am guessing this was to increase the parts count so it would not be total robbery. Disappointing to see a great company do this.Was this helpful?25
- about 2 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixOverpriced nice looking package.MateoB | 19-24Though i bought this, unless you are like me and you really wanted to own a general grievous and mace windu minifigure as soon as possible and the overall looks of the package are great, if you are not like me i let this one slide. The build itself is not challenging, though nice looking and to its credit, the lego canons are actually not that out in the open. Could also have done without stickers and more prints, especially for this price, but honestly, the stickers on this one did not annoy me as much as on other builds. Further a solid build, but yea, who could expect anything else ?Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25