Bricks and Gears
Available nowBricks and Gears4.714357.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Build LEGO® creations with fun functions!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Build, learn and fuel your imagination with this LEGO® Classic 10712 Bricks and Gears set. Creating moving models is easy with these brightly colored LEGO building bricks, gears and axle pieces that will help your child develop their creative building skills. This set offers variable levels of building complexity, and makes an excellent starter set for budding LEGO builders. Includes age-appropriate building instructions for building and rebuilding your LEGO creations. Further instructions are available online where you can learn, for example, how to rebuild the included helicopter model into a drill or a windmill for even more creative play.
- Includes LEGO® Classic building bricks, gears and axles for creating simple models with fun functions.
- Features bright and colorful LEGO® pieces that allow for open-ended creative play.
- This LEGO® Classic set provides variable degrees of building complexity to suit builders on different levels.
- Visit LEGO.com/classic for additional building instructions, fun videos, ideas and inspiration.
- Comes with a brick separator to make building and rebuilding easier.
- Let creativity grow with LEGO® Classic sets!
- 23 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWe wish there were more sets like these!MumbleBear | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildMy nephew absolutely loves this set. The gears add an extra dimension of fun. He's asking for a larger similar set for his birthday, but if one exists yet I haven't found it.16 April 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for the review! It's awesome to hear that your nephew is having fun with his new LEGO® set! If he's interested in gears and moving parts, he might like our Technic theme. It's a different style of building from our regular LEGO sets, and many of our fans love the challenge. It sounds like they may be up his alley!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBetter then I was expectingLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 4 & 9 year old loved this set. My nine year old said this was cooler then a creator set because you can make more then one thing at time. They thought the gear part was fun. The owl rolling it's eyes, the swinging monkey and carousel. Highly recommend. Worth the moneyPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixWhere... are the gears?!Robertito | 35-44Purchased for: SonThis seems like a nice set of bricks - but it's called "Brick and Gears" - where are the gears? There are a few axles in it - but where are the gears?! Which of these parts count as gears?
Response from LEGO SHOP6 February 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review! Since this is a LEGO® Classic set, it doesn't feature the kinds of gears you might expect in a traditional LEGO Technic product. The gears being refereed to to are the black and yellow angular wheel pieces, which can be used to create simple working mechanisms as seen on the back of the box. It's a great introduction to gearing for young LEGO fans!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBrilliant introduction to gearskathrynascott | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set helped to transform my 5-year old son's collection of classic lego from an occasional plaything to the toy he plays with every day. The gears are simple enough that he can put them together himself and he enjoys making new moving creations. We have added four technic wheels and a couple of axels from 'pick a brick' so that he can more easily make vehicles where something turns when they are pushed along.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55