Enjoy a tea party with Belle and her extraordinary friends!
- VIP Points
Enter the kitchen of the enchanted castle to sing and dance with Disney’s Belle and her new friends at LEGO® DUPLO® l Disney 10877 Belle's Tea Party. Disney Beauty and the Beast fans will love to role-play scenes from the movie or create new stories of their own. Develop early construction skills with this easy-to-build DUPLO l Disney toy building set full of much-loved characters and decorated bricks to bring the magic to life. Includes a LEGO DUPLO figure: Belle, plus Mrs. Potts, Chip and Cogsworth DUPLO figures.
- Includes a LEGO® DUPLO® figure: Belle, plus Mrs. Potts, Chip and Cogsworth DUPLO figures.
- Features a fireplace with opening door and a table with 2 chairs.
- Host an enchanted tea party in the castle kitchen!
- Play out endless role-play stories with much-loved characters from Disney Beauty and the Beast.
- Help your child master basic construction skills with this easy-to-build LEGO® DUPLO® l Disney toy.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Fireplace measures over 5” (14cm) high, 4” (12cm) high and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 6 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsSuper Cute, but need a few tweaksTrailsandTales | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterAs an avid Belle fan, and Lego lovers little sis, I happily picked up this Belle Duplos box. As with most Duplos; I almost did not make the purchase given the high price point compared to the piece count. The colors are vibrant, the blocks are well made and offer the little builders with many set building options. The downside of this set is the frustration it gives to my littles both: my 4 year old son; and 2.5 year old daughter. They love re-creating the "instructions" i.e. the pictures on the box, and upon playing with the set, the fire brick slips out of the purple oven and won't stay put and neither Chip, nor Mrs. Potts fit in the fuchsia (fabulous color!) turret and the level of frustration this causes is headache inducing. Chip will not fit at all in the turret, and Mrs. Potts barely fits as pictured--she just slips right out and it drives them both crazy. Given the level of ridiculous toddlers are capable of you can imagine the, "IT'S BROKEN!" "FIRE! FIRE! It's broken!!!!!" <insert wailing here> every time they're having a tea party and the fire flies across the floor when you move the set, remove Mrs. Potts from the hearth or try and put them to "bed" in the cabinets. "he fell! he fell! call the Doctor!!!" I feel completely comfortable describing this scenario given I am surely not the only toddler parent Duplos owner...I hope... Other than that, the set is gorgeous, Belle is adorable, and I do like the options. Hopefully the creators will be able to fix the issues in the next set.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45