The Mushroom Island
Sold outThe Mushroom Island4.655.
Discover The Mushroom Island!
- VIP Points
Sail out on a new Minecraft™ adventure to discover The Mushroom Island, mine vital supplies, grow crops and nurture the mooshroom and her baby. Enjoy hands-on Minecraft adventures featuring your favorite characters and objects with this easy-to-reconfigure, modular LEGO® Minecraft set, complete with explosion function—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes an Alex minifigure and a Creeper™.
- Includes an Alex minifigure, plus a mooshroom, baby mooshroom and a Creeper™.
- Features a Minecraft™ Mushroom Island with a huge red mushroom, huge brown mushroom, buildable boat and crafting table, and an animal pen with exploding fence function.
- Activate the exploding Creeper™ function to blast open the animal pen.
- Accessory elements include Alex’s pickaxe and a compass.
- Easy-to-reconfigure modular design with three alternative model configurations.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- This set includes over 240 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- 3 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsWorth every pennyRhysnrydersdad | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis was a fun build for my eight-year old. We were happy that there were so many pieces that give good value (about 10 cents a piece). My son was happy to get Alex, two mooshrooms and a creeper. He says the baby mushroom is his favorite. Interestingly, upon completing the build our son was so proud - he was carrying it to the Lego table downstairs and he dropped it. Luckily it stayed together with only minor repairs required! In my opinion, this would be a great option for a friend's birthday gift.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCharming, Great Easter EggCamjustice503 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor anyone who is wondering, this set is canonical to Minecraft. It is a rare biome with mushroom trees and animals. Sometimes I wonder how much research some people do when creating merchandise, but this set clears up most of my doubts about Lego's research. Overall, it is a cheap, charming set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsvery cool and lots of play areaNickValitutti | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIts a very fun build. At first i thought i made a mistake buying this set over something like the crafting box. However this set includes alot of play area and a nice amount of scenery! A nice selection of minecraft builds and minifigs, that said i wish there was abit more like a bed or a furnace instead of a creeper. Also another thing is that this set is not game-correct as hostile mobs like the creeper dont spawn on mushroom islands. Theres nothing wrong with a pure exploration set LEGO, not every set needs to come with a hostile mob! Pros: -LOTS of play area (Very good for kids) -Looks nice on the shelf (Good for older collecters) -A very configurable playset -Nice selection of minifigs -Worth it for the price Cons: -The one and only play feature isnt very good -Rebuilds are meh -Not game-correctPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsPoisonous Mushrooms in a Lego Set?Annabelle | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!My son received this as a gift and built it right away. I have to say I was surprised once it was done that it has a poisonous (Amanita Muscaria — "Fly Agaric") mushroom as part of the set. I asked him about it and he informed me that you collect those mushrooms in Minecraft to make soup! Someone a Minecraft wasn't thinking this one through! My son enjoys this toy, but I never expected it to include a lecture about how to never, never eat a mushroom that looks like that!Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45