People Pack - Outdoor Adventures
Available nowPeople Pack - Outdoor Adventures4.855.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Fill up your city’s outdoor spots with a bunch of new people!
- VIP Points
Grow your LEGO® City population with this fun 60202 People Pack – Outdoor Adventures set, featuring a wide range of minifigures and endless possibilities for activities, including a dinghy, tent, mountain wall and a log pile with ramp. This LEGO City set includes 14 minifigures, plus baby and eagle figures.
- Includes 14 adult and child LEGO® minifigures, plus baby and eagle figures.
- Features a mountain bike, dinghy, tent with opening flap, mountain wall, log pile and a signpost.
- Accessory elements include 2 paddles, camera, lantern, backpack, 3 helmets, 2 life jackets and a fish.
- Set up your tent before heading out for a hike.
- Climb the mountain wall and check out the view from the top.
- Paddle out for an exciting whitewater dinghy ride!
- Hop on the mountain bike and do some jumps off the log ramp.
- Tent measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Mountain wall measures over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Dinghy measures over 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- 17 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe Great OutdoorsAnothername | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This set has an extremely good level of quality in both design & style of mini-figures and added accessories. The selection of interesting characters reflects a wide spectrum of age and quirky personalities: For instance, the selfie-stick man is a familiar stereotype of a typical suburban tourist; a teenage girl gripped to her mobile phone; Mr Proud Dad carrying his newborn; and of course not forgetting your fearless mountain bike rider, climber and outdoor photographer. But the best elements of the set by far are the new printed egg piece, and my personal favourite, the majestic duel-molded eagle: This really is a beautifully crafted model. The only thing missing is a dog - the great outdoors, and no dog walker? My main disappointment is the standard RRP: £35 seems just too high for the amount available. A pity, given the superb quality on offer. This is a set well worth purchasing to add to your Lego collections - especially if you can find it at a discounted price.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBACK TO NATURE...Over70 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set complements my cabin and some other little pieces. Had great fun setting it up and letting all the people go about enjoying time away from the city. In the future, I would like to try and build a background mountain of some sort. My grandson will enjoy playing with it when he comes to visit.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixthe great outdoorskoppola | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI've never purchased a people pack before since the beach and city park aren't my family's scene. Now an outdoor adventures theme...I'm sold. The highlights of this set are the tent, trail bike, and of course the bald eagle. The tent can hold two minifigures and a few accessories between them. It's actually my first tent of any kind Lego and it's actually pretty cool. The trail bike is a blast and I'm hoping for some more color options in the very near future. The bald eagle is very nicely designed and colored. Having it's wings in soaring position is great and very much appreciated! I do so tire of birds being in a perched position...where's the fun in that? (ie: Harry Potter's owl, the baby dragon, and the parrots line) All the minifigures are great as well. I've gathered what appropriate Lego animals we have to join in the play (cougar, black and brown bears, and two skunks), as well as a few other minifigs and two dogs that we have. I've so far tossed the two skunks and the cougar in the tent with a minifigure to my 6 year olds laughter. Hoping we get another people pack to compliment this theme. oh, two gripe...very small ones...first: a printed piece for the iso-butane fuel tank would've been great. just a little flamable symbol or something like that. maybe next time? second: I've never seen a tent with a black floor; a dark or light gray would've been better.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat people pack!GramW | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonMy grandson is 5 and put this together himself with no help from me. That's why I put that amount of build time. He and his 3 year old brother love this pack. The eagle is awesome and that it is able to carry the fish is so neat. The tent is great and the dirt bike and ramp is well loved too! They've played for hours with this set alone and even fought over it (imagine that!). Well worth the money I spent on it!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55