Elsa's Market Adventure
Available nowElsa's Market Adventure451.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Visit Arendelle Market with Elsa and Olaf!
- VIP Points
Join much-loved characters Elsa and Olaf on LEGO® l Disney Elsa’s Market Adventure. There’s a cart selling fruit and vegetables, a flower stall under the beautiful clock tower, and a dock with a rowing boat for picnics on the water. Turn the clock face brick to set summer or Frozen wintertime scenes with this great construction for girls and boys. Get creative using the modular design to easily move and swap sections within the model, or integrate the clock tower with other compatible LEGO l Disney toy building sets to build your own dream creations. Includes an Elsa mini-doll figure plus Olaf with his personal snow flurry.
- Includes an Elsa minifigure plus Olaf with snow flurry brick.
- Features a clock tower with jetty and double-sided springtime/winter clock face, a market stall with wheels, and a rowing boat with space for 2 mini-doll figures.
- Accessory elements include Elsa's ice power, 2 oars, ice skates, apple, carrot, cherries, flowers, cake and a glass.
- Customize the set by easily swapping and rearranging internal features such as the flowerbeds and dock.
- Combine, swap and mix this model with other compatible LEGO® l Disney toy building sets to build your own dream creations.
- Visit Arendelle Market in the springtime, then turn the clock face brick to give a Disney Frozen wintery feel.
- Help Elsa use the oars to take the boat on a picnic adventure with Olaf.
- This construction toy for girls and boys is suitable for ages 5-12.
- Clock tower with jetty measures over 5” (14cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Rowing boat measures over 4” (11cm) long, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- 3 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild and Swap CompatibleConnell1414 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAnother addition to my Disney Princess set. The Olaf character included is well designed with the small black dots printed on the white piece, instead of another Olaf I have that uses one solid black piece. This is compatible with the other build & swap sets so eventually you can combine and intermix the sets to create a large castle front.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45