Recover the find of the century with the Arctic Expedition Quadrocopter!
- VIP Points
Carry precious items with the LEGO® City 60193 Arctic Air Transport, featuring a heavy-duty quadrocopter with 4 spinning rotors, ski landing gear, opening minifigure cockpit and a functioning winch with rope and hook. This fun Arctic Expedition set also includes an ATV with 2 pick axes, saw, translucent-blue ice block with hook latch, opening side and ‘frozen' saber-toothed tiger figure, plus 2 LEGO explorer minifigures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® explorer minifigures: an arctic climber and an arctic pilot, plus a ‘frozen’ prehistoric saber-toothed tiger figure.
- Features a heavy-duty quadrocopter with 4 spinning rotors, ski landing gear and functioning winch with rope and hook, plus an all-terrain vehicle.
- Also includes a translucent-blue ice block with hook latch on top and space inside for the ‘frozen' saber-toothed tiger figure.
- Accessory elements include 2 pick axes and a saw.
- Spin the rotors to launch the quadrocopter and take off.
- Take the ATV to the dig site and help guide the quadrocopter in.
- Turn the knob to lower the hook down to the ice block and catch it, then head back to base with the specimen.
- Quadrocopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- ATV measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Ice block measures over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- 17 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsArctic Air TransportBucket | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfInstead of me writing this my brother wrote this: It was a pretty good set. If you are thinking of buying it as a present for someone make sure they like orange because it is really orange. The set includes a snow buggy, a saber tooth tiger frozen in ice and the massive four propeller helicopter. The cool bit is the retractable hook that by the way hooks on the the saber tooth tiger. overall it is really good and orange. I would recommend this for a friend. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 17 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGreat themeMeta7AI | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBefore i saw this theme from lego city, I only got lego star wars sets. But when I saw this theme for the first time, I liked the colors and how well destined they looked. I have this set, the ice crawler, and the snowmobile one. This set is well put together, and is very sturdy, however it could be improved by perhaps widening it out a bit so the atv could fit in the cargo hold and have the roof over the cargo hold open easily for easy access. Or you could put in a back ramp instead. I also had the idea of replacing the orange and blue with black and dark grey pieces so it could be a black ops military project where they are taking DNA from frozen animals to create super weapon animal soldiers, like in the new Jurassic World movie.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 17 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsExcellentMrPuggle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBrought for me and my son. Was an easy build that we shared and we have had great fun playing with it after the build. The visual detail is excellent and the colors really stand outPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 17 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat setaliyabe | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOur son loves this Arctic helicopter (not bought into a fact that this is a quadrocopter, ha)- keeps wanting to play with it, lifting up and then freeing the sabre tooth tiger. We managed to 'sit' the dog next to a pilot, that made him very happy as well. He keeps watching LEGO Arctic mini-movies on Youtube too and definitely feels like an explorer himself. The tiger comes alive in his play scenarios and attacks the mini figures ))Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55