Stage an Aquaman™ vs. Black Manta™ Atlantis showdown!
- VIP Points
Join forces with Aquaman™ and Mera™ and battle Black Manta™ for the treasure in LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76095 Aquaman: Black Manta Strike, featuring Black Manta’s submarine, with an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 6-stud rapid shooter and 2 engines. This set also includes a buildable underwater scene with 2 detachable treasure elements, 3 minifigures with trident, sword and Power Blast weapons, plus a shark figure to role-play battles from the Aquaman movie and create your own Atlantis adventures.
- Includes 3 LEGO® DC Super Heroes minifigures: Aquaman™, Mera™ and Black Manta™, plus a shark figure.
- Black Manta’s submarine features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 6-stud rapid shooter and 2 engines.
- Underwater scene features seaweed elements and 2 detachable gold-colored treasure elements.
- Weapons include Aquaman's trident and Power Blast, Mera's Power Blast and Black Manta's sword.
- The LEGO® DC Super Heroes Aquaman™, Mera™ and Black Manta™ minifigures are new for August 2018.
- Role-play exciting underwater scenes from the Aquaman™ movie.
- Black Manta’s submarine measures over 1” (4cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAqua-Great!KyleStyle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great movie-accurate LEGO set with one of Aquaman's greatest foes Black Manta. Black Manta has great body print and a unique helmet. I was surprised that no head came with the Manta-helmet, so without his helmet Manta is headless which is kind of funny. I give this figure a 4/5 due to no head being included with this figure and there being no leg print on the mini-figure. Meera's lego mini-figure looks great with detailed print and vibrant colours! Her blue suit contrasts nicely with her red-hair, in Aquaman's words, "Red-head's you gotta love em." And I do love this mini-figure I give it a 5/5. Aquaman's mini-figure has great print on his legs and chest with the gold scales from the movie. His head is reversible with a calm and angry facial expression which I think is fitting for Aquaman's character. I give this character a 5/5. The "Manta-mobile" or submarine was fun to build! It looks sharp, I like how spacious the cockpit is for Black Manta to sit in and the black and red colour scheme is very attractive! The shark included with this set is a fun extra which floats on top of the seaweed to make it appear as though the shark is swimming. Overall this set is very well made with great mini-figures, it's pretty movie accurate, and there's an okay amount of playability. I personally think this set is fairly well priced, but perhaps adding another shark, mini-figure, or item to increase the playability of this set could possibly have improved this set. All in all, I am very happy with this set!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 29 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomeStocko | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is amazeballs. It has limited duel moulded piece counts or something and it sports both play features and bricks. It comes with a full day of utter peace as your child builds it, and a follow up day of arguments when a sibling breaks it and loses a bit. It’s just flipping marvellous.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWhere's Ocean Master?rmadness72 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had been anticipating this set after seeing it from the SDCC reviews and I have to say, it's a pretty awesome set. If you're tired of the batman movie sets, this is a nice change up for your DC collection. The figures are some of the best printed ones so far, with Mera being the standout...love the shimmering body scales overlay on top of the Teal green. The Manta ship is a nice, sleek design, and I like it more compared to the last one we got in set 76027. This is a very nice set for the price and while I realize this is a movie tied in set, I really hope we get the Ocean Master fig from the Aquaman Rage of Atlantis dvd in a set soon.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixStellar, but where is Ocean Master?TirnelStargazer | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!This set is nearly perfect. I love the new Aquaman figure. It captures his new movie suit well, but I wish they could have gotten some of the orange in somehow, and I would have liked to see a gold trident rather than the gunmetal one. Mera's suit is great and the color choice for her torso and legs is perfect. However, I would probably have changed the color of her hair to bright red to better match her appearance in the movie, and I'm less than pleased with the re-use of Jyn Erso's face print. Mera deserves an alternate face with glowing eyes more than Aquaman, in my opinion (he does get one). Black Manta is perfect. I honestly can't say anything bad about this figure. Maybe a shorter sword would be better, but I'm not complaining. Gunmetal swords are hard to come by these days (unless they're in Nexo Knights-- I'm really not sure. It's a stupid theme anyway). The helmet is the same mold as the previous version of the character in 2015, but it's been remolded in black. The print on his torso matches his appearance in the movie very well, and I'm not bothered by the lack of leg printing. The shark is a nice inclusion, though I wish it was one of the larger sharks that can swallow a minifigure. A small stand is included for it. It's fairly simple, consisting of a baseplate, a piece of seaweed, and two gold crystals. The Black Manta sub is beautiful. It looks extremely menacing, having stolen the proper color scheme of Kylo Ren's shuttle, and it's even shaped like a manta ray. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it matches the appearance of the prototype stealth sub Black Manta uses in the Aquaman movie, so kudos to LEGO on that. The sub is extremely well-armed, with two spring-loaded shooters and a rotating stud shooter, all of which are fired manually rather than by trigger mechanisms. The cockpit is quite spacious (it kind of needs to be considering the size of its pilot's helmet), and includes space to store Black Manta's weapon. Unless you look at a few very specific places from very specific angles, there really aren't any odd colors showing, either. As great as this set is, there's almost nothing wrong with it (outside of Mera's head and hair). There is, however, something missing; a flaw shared with the Wonder Woman movie set. That set was missing Doctor Poison, and this is missing something far more important: Ocean Master. Black Manta works as the basis for this set, but he's really only a side villain for now. Ocean Master is the Aquaman movie's main villain, and yet we're not getting a minifigure based on his appearance in the film, much less more than one set. That feels wrong somehow. All in all, though, this is a great set that I'd recommend to any DC fan.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55