Get ready for high-speed action and impacts with the WHACK!
- VIP Points
Experience the amazing power and acceleration of this high-speed LEGO® Technic 42072 WHACK! model, featuring a lime-green, red and gray color scheme with racing stickers, sturdy front bumper, large rear spoiler and wide black rims with low profile tires. This advanced building set is equipped with a pull-back motor and a new-for-December-2017 engine pop-out function, which is activated on impact. Combine with the 42073 BASH! pull-back model for extended play possibilities or to create the WHACK! ‘N’ BASH! combi model.
- Features a powerful pull-back motor, sturdy front bumper, large rear spoiler, wide black rims with low profile tires and an engine pop-out function, which is activated on impact.
- Check out the lime-green, red and gray color scheme with cool racing stickers.
- Bring on the 42073 BASH! and let the race begin!
- Activate the pull-back motor to launch the high-speed WHACK!
- New-for-December-2017. See the engine fly out of the vehicle body on impact… WHACK!
- This LEGO® Technic advanced building set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Combine with the 42073 BASH! to create an awesome WHACK! ‘N’ BASH! combi model with 2 pop-out engines!
- Suitable for ages 7-14.
- WHACK! measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Combi WHACK! ‘N' BASH! model measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsSolid BuildJade237 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is a great car that actually takes a beating without falling apart or losing pieces all the time. It has a pretty good pull back propulsion function as well that is perfect for long hallways. I’d say it takes a moment after starting to reach top speed, much like a real car off the line. The pull back function is not as smooth as a small Hot Wheels car, but consistent once you get the feel for how far back to pull it for the speed you want. Ended up being the funnest and most played with Christmas present at the end of the day.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starssuperfan92 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Overall, product was good and there were extra bricks that came with it. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys building vehicles and like to try to build with Technic bricks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsWHACK!Lutztb | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I really like the pull-back action models because they add a lot to the play possibilities, but this one takes the cake with the addition of a "pop-out engine". Both of the kids wanted to take turns running it into the baseboard when it was complete, and it is built sturdy to take the knocks for plenty of fun times.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsChallenging but rewarding buildBlueGalaxy47 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The colour scheme looks epic with green, black and grey, and the size is just right as well. The rear spoiler is well constructed and adds a sporty look to the vehicle. The stickers, in my opinion, are essential to make the vehicle look sporty. Furthermore, I like the fire-like effect used. The wheels look lovely and rough, so there is very good grip. I like the inclusion of the engine pop-out feature because it is very fun to watch. The pull back feature works well, however, some technic parts come loose after impact. Therefore, the vehicle is not very durable. The build process was challenging with some confusing steps that children may find hard to do. Overall, the build looks great, works fine, and is relatively fun to build. The price is quite expensive for the number of pieces you get, and for the play value.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45