Retired ProductUltralight Helicopter4.6923513.
Take to the skies with the Ultralight Helicopter!
Enjoy aerial adventures with this aerodynamic one-man helicopter, featuring spinning main and tail rotors, controllable tail rudder, detailed engine with moving pistons, open cockpit with detailed seat, and a white, red and black color scheme with a selection of stickers for an authentic helicopter look. This robust 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model can be rebuilt to create an Experimental Aircraft, providing a double build-and-play experience. Both models can be built by following the free interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app.
- Features a high-tech aerodynamic design, open cockpit with detailed seat, spinning main and tail rotors, controllable tail rudder, and a detailed engine with moving pistons.
- Check out the white, red and black color scheme with cool stickers.
- Spin the gearwheel and see the rotors and engine spring to life.
- Move the joystick to operate the tail rudder.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build-and-play experience for ages 8-14.
- Interactive, 3D digital LEGO® Building Instructions app available online for both A and B models. Ask your parents’ permission.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into an Experimental Aircraft.
- Ultralight Helicopter measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Experimental Aircraft measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNew at LegoSimonRyke | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReceived this as a birthday gift, and wow, was I impressed with Lego Technic® ?! I Know Lego from when I was a kid, but I never knew Lego grew into such an awesome company. Immediate new hobby for me :-) It was so fun to build this copter and I really took my time to savour every moment. I was left with about 5 parts which I assume is spare parts as I went through the book again and closely examined the picture on the box, but I then just used the spares and placed them into other areas (LEGO®, CAN YOU SPOT WHERE I PUT THEM?? :-) I just became a Lego TECHNIC fan for life!! Now to choose which one to build next....Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLego Technic 42057RoskoRacer | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe moment I saw this I knew I had to get one. The helicopter and aircraft design appealed to me as I love aircraft, space ships, and rockets. Opted to build the Experimental Aircraft and enjoyed the building experience. I expect to get some playtime with it and my daughter who is also a Lego Fan. The moving parts (pistons and propeller) are a cool addition, although it would have been great to have them move while you roll it. The color combination is also very appealing. Very sturdy, can take some rough handling, and rolls easy on any level surface. A stand for this kit would also be great for those who build them and have their Lego kits as display models. Highly recommend you get one. It is a great kit for the price.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"It Simply Blew Me Away"doomurak | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI I built this using the digital building app, which was very fun and unique. There is a lever on the side that rotates the tail fin. There is not a crank to spin the rotor blades. It is operated by rotating the light tan gears on the bottom. I really like this little helicopter. However, I think that some experienced Technic builders may dislike the abundant use of stickers. I personally have no problem with them because without them the build would look very plain. I really liked the 40th anniversary brick, and to my delight it was a printed piece. I think that it is one of the better small Technic sets of year.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery fun, fast and ingeniousSparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased two copies of this to put the A and B builds on a shelf together. Both are really quick builds and look good. It took an hour to build both of them. The rotors are clever and I thought they would be tied to the wheel, but this is not how it is in the original builds. The designer did a good job on both designs, they are clever and the A build rudder controls are well done.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55