Available nowPteranodon Escape451.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Small parts and Ball.
Escape Jurassic Island before the Pteranadon attacks!
- VIP Points
- 26VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Introduce your child to the excitement of exploring in a LEGO® Juniors/4+ adventure with this 10756 Pteranodon Escape starter set, featuring an Easy to Build helicopter model with a Starter Brick chassis and spinning rotor, small volcano with buildable lava balls and a buildable Pteranodon with movable wings and beak. This cool dinosaur toy also includes a simple guide to build and play to help build confidence in children. Includes 2 minifigures and a Pteranodon figure.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a tracker and a pilot.
- Features a helicopter with spinning rotor, string and a Quick Start chassis.
- Also includes a small outpost, small volcano with lava and 2 buildable lava balls, plus a buildable Pteranodon figure with movable wings and opening beak.
- Lower the line from the helicopter to rescue the tracker from the lava balls.
- Swoop down with the Pteranodon and chase the helicopter.
- Accessory elements include a tranquilizer gun and a walkie-talkie.
- Includes Easy to Build models with Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors/4+ sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Pteranodon with wings extended measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPteranodon Escape!Cachamoe | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!This is a good but not great set. The highlight of this set is the Pteranodon! It is the same one from the 2015 JW line, so if you missed out on that set, you can get it here! The minifigs are both generic Jurassic World workers. They are nice to get, but it would have been nice to get a named character for one of them. The builds are small but pretty effective. The helicopter is comically scaled, but for a juniors set that is aimed for young kids, it does it's job. The 2 small terrain builds are also very small, but they look good and they add enough to help set up different play scenarios. The printed pieces are great, and the lava rocks are a nice touch. All in all, this isn't a bad set, but it isn't overly interesting relative to the other Jurassic World sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45