- LEGO® Power Functions Battery Box
LEGO® Power Functions Battery Box
Available nowLEGO® Power Functions Battery Box4.3962553.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Dettagli del prodotto
Add more power to your LEGO® Power Functions!
- Punti VIP
- 8Punti VIP
Il valore dei punti VIP visualizzato rappresenta una stima. I punti effettivi saranno calcolati quando si completa l'acquisto.
Give even more power and movement to your LEGO® creations with an extra battery box to supply power to your LEGO Power Functions motors!
- Each battery box can power 2 XL-Motors or 4 M-Motors at the same time.
- Requires 6 AA (1,5V) batteries, not included.
Istruzioni per la costruzione
Recensioni Di Prodotti
- 6 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA few suggestions for improvement.Taris | 35-441. One of batteries is getting fit into a painfully deep slot. You might flip your fingernail if you try to pry it out without any tools. Maybe install a simple cloth thread piece or a flexible film to help out battery extraction? 2. Six 1.5 V batteries are actually making a series connection: totaling 9 V output. So, why not just use a single 9 V battery instead of heavy and space consuming 6 AA...Esperienza di giocorating.prefix3rating.postfixRapporto qualità-prezzorating.prefix3rating.postfixEsperienza Di Costruzione: Expert LEGO builderÈ stato utile?45
- 6 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixThe Weak Link in Power FunctionsJawaJim | 35-44This battery box is dragging the whole Power Functions line down. It is too big, too heavy, and fantastically hard to change the batteries for it. Because of awkward angles it takes a fair amount of shaking and poking with a screwdriver to get the batteries out. These weaknesses combine to make the...Esperienza di giocorating.prefix1rating.postfixRapporto qualità-prezzorating.prefix3rating.postfixÈ stato utile?15
- 30 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixWhat's up with that!?I would recommend this to a friend!What's up with that!? It is huge!! I got this along with the M-Motor and the IR Remote(you can read my reviews on these items also). How are you supposed to fit this on to your LEGO creations? Ok really, I could manage to fit it on but it took a while. I got this for a great price. It works very well and it has a respectable battery life. I would recommend this to a friend but only if they were experienced LEGO builders and only with the reciver and(of course)a motor.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?45
- 30 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA very good accessory!Sergiu |I would recommend this to a friend!I think this Battery Box is very useful because you can give more power to your motors or to create a Power Functions model, but I'd like if it would be in set that motors, receivers and a remote control.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55