Fly into the jungle and explore the hidden temple!
Head deep into the LEGO® City jungle with the Jungle Explorer Helicopter, featuring an opening minifigure cockpit, spinning rotors and working winch, an ATV with space for a minifigure, a treasure box and a temple with moving leaf revealing a gold-colored chalice. Includes 2 minifigures, plus a spider figure.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a pilot and an explorer, plus a spider figure.
- Features a helicopter with opening minifigure cockpit, spinning rotors and a working winch, plus an ATV with space for a minifigure.
- Also includes a temple with moving leaf revealing a gold-colored chalice element.
- Hook the helicopter winch to the ATV and fly it into the jungle.
- Turn the knob to lower the ATV to the ground.
- Push the leaf aside to reveal the golden cup.
- Load the cup in the box to haul it back to camp with the helicopter.
- Accessory elements include a box and a machete.
- Helicopter including rotors measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- ATV measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Temple measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- 16 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixHelicopter is great. The rest…ErikL1965 | 45-54Purchased for: SelfThe helicopter looks great when it's finished! Building it, however, proved to be a bit of a challenge. I actually had to back up a couple of steps when I misplaced a block or two. Attaching the string to the spool, which allows the cargo hook to be raised and lowered, also proved difficult. I don't understand the building that came with the set. It seems to be a place to hide the trophy to be found in an Indiana Jones style adventure. The ATV went together well. I lucked out and got an extra machete in my bag! The minifigures fit well on each piece, being able to hold the handles & control stick with a little care taken to position the hand and arm properly. Once assembled, the set is sturdy and good quality.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixInteresting but Awesome ModelYargen | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: I really like the way LEGO made a new design of what has been called a "Helicrane" in other sets and made another Helicrane design. It is surprisingly light for a model of this size and I can tell that LEGO has used the least number of parts as possible in the set but I did not have a big problem with that because the finished product looked great. The ATV looks really good just like it always has been with other LEGO City themes and the prints on the minifigures look good. Cons: Because the set is made of mainly large parts, not a lot of building goes into it and it does not take long to complete the set which is a shame but it was still good because the finished product looked good. Attaching the string to the crane took at least 1/2 of the time which was annoying. However once I completed the set I thought the work put into the string and crane was definitely worth it. Overall, I would give this set 5 out of 5 stars because the model looked awesome and LEGO did put a lot of thought to the set and although there were some points that could have been done better, the product looked awesome so I think the model was definitely worth the price and is really fun to play with.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 37 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood value but some fiddle with the ropeIrelandFan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendPicked it up in Teso for 19,90 Euro for a friend. We had good fun building it together. The only challenge was to fix the cord for the cargo cran, which was a bit frustrating. However, good value for the money spend. Cheers.15 May 2018Emily, Customer ServiceHi there! It's great to hear that you're having fun with your LEGO® helicopter. As for that troublesome rope, you'll find it much easier to wind up if there's a little tension. You can either attach a piece to the hook to weight it a little, or gently tug on the hook to keep the string taut. That should do the trick!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood, though knots are a painNutto | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI appreciate the build, it's nice and compact, it comes in a unique color to this little jungle theme, and it comes with 2 minifigs which i absolutely love. The terrain build is alright, though it leaves me wishing for more terrain builds with a jungle theming to them. The only real problem i experienced was setting the Winch up. I have problems tying knots myself, so I had to get outside assistance to get one done, and used the spares provided (Oh thank whatever deity decided to inspire lego to pack spare bits with their products) to clamp on the end of the string with the hook. I plan to finish this theming later on, but this set, along with the two cheaper than it. form an alright start to any jungle lovers collection. The one thing i didnt care much for was the buggy, however. The buggy from the 7$ set was so much better, and this one cant hold a candle to it. Sure, it isnt the main build here, but its still pretty meh, and will probably be scrapped for parts when I get more to work with, myself.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?45