Transport supplies over land and sea with the all-terrain Hovercraft!
Reach inhospitable areas with the LEGO® Technic 42076 Hovercraft, featuring a black and white color scheme, working crane with operator’s cab and a raisable loading platform. Maneuver the Hovercraft to spin the twin rear fans and operate the working steering to move them left and right. This advanced building set also includes an expedition truck with a detachable cargo container. Rebuild the set to create a Jet Boat.
- Features a hovercraft with 2 large, spinning rear fans, raisable loading ramp, working steering and crane with operator’s cab, plus a detailed expedition truck.
- Hovercraft features an authentic black and white color scheme with sticker detailing.
- Expedition truck features an orange and black color scheme, chunky tires, roof-mounted spot lamp and working steering and suspension.
- Steer the hovercraft into position and lower the ramp to deliver the expedition truck.
- Maneuver the hovercraft to activate the rear fans.
- Operate the crane to unload the container from the expedition truck.
- This LEGO® Technic advanced building set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 1,020 pieces.
- 2-in-1 set: rebuilds into a Jet Boat.
- Building instructions for the Jet Boat are available at LEGO.com/technic.
- Suitable for ages 9-16.
- Hovercraft measures over 7” (20cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Jet Boat measures over 5” (14cm) high, 17” (44cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- 7 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat play experience from the technical functionsKenjara | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIts a rare thing to see a hovercraft model in any form nowadays so I was excited to get my hands on this set. The set is a good size and represents a cargo hovercraft with flat deck for loading items on. I was really impressed by how good the technical functions are on the set. I was not expecting the propellers to spin and the shafts to turn as it is pushed along the ground. This is a great feature from a play experience perspective as it brings the hovercraft alive as its pushed around. The gearing for these functions made the build more interesting and exciting to see how it all works together at the end. The ramp which can be raised and lowered to load / unload the truck works well and also adds to the experience. If I had one little niggle with the set it would be the corners of the skirts have large holes when looking at it from above. This is not a massive deal but it would have been nice to see these partially filled in somehow. All in all a great set especially for a hovercraft fan like me.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFast build, great to play with afterwardsSparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This is a really slick build, very quick, but once you are done it there is a lot of fun to be had. I sat down Friday after work and put it together. Once it was done the fun began. The detail is nice, and the truck is a great exta touch. The ramp on the linear actuators is a great feature, and could be used in many othe models. The crane is a really slick idea that I never wod have thought of doing that way. Whoever designed this, thank you, it is a fun one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNot bad at all...SuperLagger | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have purchased it for my birthday, I chosen it for myself. This was the best option. I built it fast, though I had some problems with the ramp mechanism. It's like, you make everything normal, after the building guide, but it just simply doesn't work. I reconstructed it and now works fine. The building proccess is hard, but it is the most interesting part, when you're looking at all these features after you have built it. I give 4 for a constructing mistake. Right now I cannot show you my vehicle, I brought it in a village far from city, but I can show you what is left - a box, instruction and extra details.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 8 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat set with high playabilityLindseybp | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterReally great set. Nice to see Lego decided to do a hovercraft which is a real life under-represented vehicle. Build is not too difficult either. It's pretty awesome that you can make essentially two different things with this set. Either the hovercraft with vehicle or a jet boat. The ramp raises and lowers and there are other neat features which make this set have high playability in my opinion. Really a nice set. Well done Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55