Heartlake City Resort
Available nowHeartlake City Resort4.333356.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Small parts and Ball.
Have fun at the beach or chill out at the bar at Heartlake’s resort hotel.
- VIP Points
- 119VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
The LEGO® Friends 41347 Heartlake City Resort is the place to hang out and have fun in Heartlake City! The hotel has a lobby, restaurant, juice bar, terrace with a DJ stand and 2 bedrooms. Drive the monorail round to the water park with changing room, 2 waterslides and a splash bucket, plus a beach area with a water scooter, parasailer and a lifeguard stand. This amazing LEGO Friends set includes 4 mini-doll figures plus a dolphin figure.
- Includes Stephanie, Andrea, Olivia and Mason mini-doll figures, plus a Sheen the dolphin figure.
- Features a resort hotel with moving monorail to a beach water park.
- Hotel features lobby with telephone and computer, juice bar with blender, roof terrace with DJ decks, restaurant and 2 hotel rooms.
- Water park features 2 slides, tipping splash bucket, water scooter with detachable parasailer, windsurf board, lifeguard stand and changing rooms.
- Accessory elements include luggage, key, hot dog, ice cream, fruit, cups, bowl and a walkie-talkie.
- Head to the lobby to collect the key for your hotel room, then grab a drink from the juice bar.
- Take the monorail to the beach water park to try out the slides and enjoy some watersports—look out for the friendly dolphin!
- Dance the evening away at the hotel rooftop party with friends with this big LEGO® Friends set.
- Heartlake City Resort measures over 10” (26cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 11” (29cm) deep.
- Monorail car measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy 7-year old was delightedKeysie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 7-year old daughter saved her pocket money for a number of weeks to purchase this set she had seen advertised, and was absolutely delighted. We finally completed it today after a stop-start build and there's so much she's happy with. The build was complex but not too much for her, so she was challenged and yet never felt out of her depth. I was able to leave her to do most of it, but only offer advice once or twice and now she has finished it, the set is coming into it's own. The monorail is excellent, she loves that and the variety of characters and places for them to be within the set are also stirring her imagination. It's prompted us to setup a proper Lego area in the house now so we can put other sets around it. A very happy house right now. :-)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMicael | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I would recommend this product to everyone in the world. I like this set very much. In fact when I finished it I kept playing with it for the next 2 weeks as soon as I got home from work.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 28 days 9 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixToo pricy, breaks easlyVaida | 25-34Purchased for: DaughterThe set is really nice. Sadly when built, the lego do not hold together. Even the gentle touch brakes the part you touching. That makes very difficult to play and can be used only as display.Neverless, there were 2 tall rectangle bricks missing which supports the main wall. We had to use from other set. For the price I paid, it's really big disappointment.13 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with this set. For those missing pieces, it's easy-peasy to request replacements. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option to get started. As for the set coming apart, we always test and retest our toys to make sure they'll hold up to play. If your set's not very sturdy, that could be a sign that something's a little off in the build. If a single part is out of place or not pressed together tightly enough, there's a chance it can throw off the entire build. I'd recommend taking the set apart and rebuilding. You should have much better results then.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 14 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixgood build, but....PresidentHypnoticParrot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI got this set for my 9 yr old daughter for Christmas and shes enjoying it immensely. My only complaint would be the structural integrity of the monorail. Any slight bump and it completely falls apart, and putting it back together creates a domino effect of the other monorail pieces also falling apart. She built the set in about 4 hrs and besides that monorail its greatPlay Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45