Gentle Giants Petting Zoo
Available nowGentle Giants Petting Zoo4.655.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
See the baby dinosaurs at the Jurassic World Gentle Giants Petting Zoo!
- VIP Points
- 24VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Little dinosaur fans will love to create endless role-play adventures as they visit the LEGO® DUPLO® Jurassic World 10879 Gentle Giants Petting Zoo with this fun toddler toy. Help young children develop fine motor skills as they build and rebuild the baby dinosaur enclosure and help Gray Mitchell use his camera to snap pictures of the baby Triceratops as he stands on the swinging bridge, or the Diplodocus as he eats the vegetation. But don't get too close—baby dinosaurs can still bite! Includes a LEGO® DUPLO® Gray Mitchell figure plus 2 baby dinosaur figures.
- Includes a Gray Mitchell LEGO® DUPLO® figure, plus 2 baby dinosaurs: a Triceratops and a Diplodocus.
- Features Jurassic World fencing, a swinging bridge and a palm tree.
- Accessory elements include a camera, flowers and a Jurassic World icon brick.
- Look at the baby dinosaurs with Gray Mitchell and pretend to take pictures with his camera.
- Build and rebuild the dinosaur enclosure in different ways.
- Recreate exciting scenes from the Jurassic World movie with the baby dinosaur figures.
- Help your child master basic construction skills with this easy-to-build, Jurassic World toddler toy.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Petting zoo measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- 18 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNot very HappyNannyfuller | 65 or olderPurchased for: GranddaughterNo build instruction with this which is disappointing purchased for Granddaughter although she played with the camera for a while had very little interest in the rest of it despite the fact she loves dinosaurs12 November 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. While some of our DUPLO® sets include instructions, others do not. We know from our research and over 80 years experience that especially young children don’t have the patience to follow step-by-step instructions. It’s more important for their self-esteem that whatever they build is right for them. Creating original models or copying the simple structures pictured on the box or in the booklet helps them to build pride in their accomplishments at this stage of their development. To encourage this type of free-form building, we don’t provide step-by-step building instructions in many sets geared for younger builders.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixWas this helpful?35
- 18 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixStach1001 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Very nice set for play I liked, ; -) my kids lovedPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy Granddaughter loved this!Rama | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterOur 3-1/2 year old granddaughter has played with our Duplo since she was 8 months old. Even with her own collection at home, our 35+year old Duplo is a go-to on every visit to our house. Yesterday, on Christmas day, she was overjoyed to get a new set with 2 of her favorite dinosaurs ! Thank-you once again for years of fun ahead!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsWas this helpful?55
- 18 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSo stinking fun!Lmillard13 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe bought this from our local Lego store for my two sons (ages 3.5 and 1) and they both love it. My 3 year old has kind of moved on to Lego junior sets but this set totally got him playing with duplos again. 2 dinosaurs and 1 person and a hammock! It is so fun! And these pieces are a great addition to our already growing duplo collection. Hours of endless play!! (Gold mine for any parent!)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55