Emma's Deluxe Bedroom
Temporarily out of stockEmma's Deluxe Bedroom552.
Small parts and Ball.
Create a masterpiece with Emma in her art studio bedroom!
- VIP Points
- 7VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
LEGO® Friends 41342 Emma’s Deluxe Bedroom is set on a purple heart-shaped baseplate and perfectly reflects her creative spirit. She has a beautiful four-poster bed, drawing board with paints, pottery stand, a special stand for her cat to pose on for photographs, and an old-style telephone to call her friends on. Includes a mini-doll figure and a cat figure.
- Includes an Emma mini-doll figure plus Chico the cat figure.
- Features a four-poster bed, bedside table with lamp, drawing table, bench with old-fashioned telephone, desk with turning pottery wheel and various pottery pieces, an opening drawer, chair and a cat stand for Chico.
- Accessory elements include paint pots, paintbrush, camera, hammer, artwork tiles, cookie, bowl and a ball.
- Sit Emma at the turning pottery wheel and put the pottery pieces together to see what she can create.
- Give Chico his ball to play with while Emma is hard at work, and treat him with a cookie.
- Lie Emma down to rest on her luxurious four-poster bed while she uses the old-fashioned telephone to give her friends a call.
- Combine this cool LEGO® Friends set with 41327 Mia's Bedroom, 41328 Stephanie's Bedroom, 41329 Olivia's Deluxe Bedroom and 41341 Andrea's Bedroom, to explore more LEGO Friends bedrooms and collect the heart-shaped baseplates.
- Emma's Deluxe Bedroom measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Desk with pottery wheel measures over 1” (4cm) high and 2” (6cm) wide.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat details for the priceabalyn99 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe details on this set are really adorable. I'm an artist, so I always love the art sets. This one isn't just a few crayons though with the cute paint pots and working clay station. I put it together but will probably incorporate parts into different builds in my Lego City. I could see this becoming a cute teenage room in a house. I already put the amazing pottery wheel in the art studio on top of the Parisian Restaurant. I always felt that studio was a little boring, so it's fun to have the working wheel.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCATS & ART: A PERFECT MATCH!Agatha | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Not only is this a great set with interesting and fun pieces (love the deep pink bowl with paw-printed cat treat), but it shows the closeness between humans and animals, in this case, Emma with her sweet and beautifully detailed cat, Chico. It is also nice to see sets that promote the arts, as this set does; it is a well-known fact that many famous artists have had cats and enjoyed studying and painting cats, so it is very appropriate to see sets that join the two (art and cats) together. Also, it is always so beautiful to see a love of animals (especially cats) portrayed in Lego sets (I purchase at least one of every set that includes a cat, especially if it portrays the human-animal bond). Set 41332-1: Emma's Art Stand is a wonderful companion set to this one.Was this helpful?55