Coast Guard Head Quarters
Retired ProductCoast Guard Head Quarters3.666753.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
Small parts and Ball.
Sail the high seas and make a thrilling rescue!
Strap on your life vest as part of the LEGO® City crew at the Coast Guard Headquarters with 2 levels, office rooms and a moving radar dish. There’s also a ship with opening bridge and deck, moving radar dish and searchlight, medical area and a rescue craft with launch function, as well as a helicopter with helipad, speedboat and a buildable buoy. Includes 7 minifigures, plus shark and octopus figures.
- Includes 7 minifigures: 6 coast guard members (three shipmates, 2 helicopter crewmates, one headquarters crewmate) and a sailor, plus 2 animal figures: a shark and an octopus.
- Features a 2-level observation headquarters, coast guard ship, helicopter with helipad, speedboat and a buildable buoy.
- Headquarters features a moving radar dish, antennas and office rooms.
- Coast guard ship features an opening deck and bridge, moving radar and searchlight, medical area below the deck with stretcher and equipment, and a rescue craft with launch function.
- Helicopter features spinning rotors, pontoons, opening 3-minifigure cockpit, plus a helipad.
- Speedboat features dual drop-down motors and 2 water elements.
- Both boats float!
- Fire the ‘flare’ element from the flare launcher by pushing down the small lever.
- Spin the rotors on the helicopter to take off from the helipad.
- Lift the hook attached to the rescue craft to launch it from the ship..
- Accessory elements include a flare launcher with red ‘flare’ element, several life preservers, life vests, 2 walkie-talkies, binoculars, 2 coffee mugs, coffee machine and computers.
- Coast Guard ship measures over 8” (21cm) high, 16” (41cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Speedboat measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Helicopter with rotors measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Helipad measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Observation headquarters measures over 8” (21cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Buoy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Shark figure measures over 2” (7cm) long.
- Octopus figure measures over 2” (6cm) long.
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWOWBoatboss | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe moment I set the HUGE Lego box down on my table I knew this set was going to be AWESOME! First off the only issue I had with this set is that the buoy did not float...but WHATEVER! That most likely only matters to me. My favorite part about the set is the ship... It floats so good that the only way I could get water inside the boat was scoop it up and dump it there. The building is also really cool! I like the lounge with the TV and newspaper. Also the satellite disk on top of the building has the best design EVER! I really Like the Helicopter too! I love the way it looks and when I do roll play missions with my friends I immediately say I AM THE CHOPPER! I totally think that this set is worth its money..I would have bought it if it was $150.00! BTW if you are the kind of person that I am you most likely want to know what I named my boats! The maroon hulled on is named the RAPTOR, The coast guard ship is named THE BEAST and The small boat on the back of THE BEAST (witch is also really cool) is named JIMMY! Because I like the GMC Jimmy... This was also A Really fun build! I felt so rewarded when I finished making all of the different structures!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNot badTamerOz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs far as big box sets go this one wasn't bad. I'll start off by saying it's overpriced, like most lego, which is why I picked it up on sale for $100. Unboxing it, the size of the main ship hull was satisfying. The build was fun, although not as involved as the passenger plane. Overall I was pleased with the different components, and the set presents well. My only other complaint, which has slightly bothered me on most of the recent lego sets, is the relative sizes of some of the vehicles.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixNot GoodGuji | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis set is not good. I think LEGO should not make same thing 2 times. I have another old Lego City set with no. 60014 which LEGO have made a replica. Sorry, from now, I'm only going to buy the good old Lego City sets and not the new ones8 September 2017Jason, Customer ServiceIts unfortunate to hear that you are unhappy with our new Coast Guard Head Quarters. This is one of the LEGO City themes that many of our fans wanted to see make a come back. It was due to our fans feedback that we decided to make another Coast Guard set. The ship itself actually has a different design in the observation deck than the Coast Guard Patrol (60014) and this time around we wanted to show the headquarters of our LEGO City heroes. We even included a speed boat which needs rescuing! I will of course be passing along your feedback and we appreciate your review!Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 3 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?25