Available nowTracked Loader4.554.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Discover the multifunctional Tracked Loader!
- VIP Points
- 64VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Enjoy a rewarding build and play experience with the LEGO® Technic™ 42094 Tracked Loader. This realistic construction vehicle model comes with a unique combination of features and manual functions, plus a classic yellow and black color scheme with sticker detailing. You can rotate the cab through 360°, lift and lower the boom and operate the claw to grab the included tree trunk elements. Other features include a working 2-speed winch and rugged ground-gripping tracks. This 2-in-1 advanced building set also rebuilds into a rugged Tracked Dumper for a double build-and-play experience.
- Features a working boom and claw, 2-speed winch, rotatable cab and rugged ground-gripping tracks.
- Comes with a classic yellow and black color scheme and a sticker sheet for additional detailing.
- Open the cab doors and rotate it through 360°.
- Lift and lower the boom and operate the claw to grab and move the included tree trunk elements.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Discover the building blocks of real-life mechanical machines with realistic LEGO® Technic™ gear mechanisms.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Tracked Dumper.
- Tracked Loader measures over 6” (17cm) high, 13” (35cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Tracked Dumper measures over 5” (14cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- 11 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome mechanicsRyanMakoto | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery solid build! Three main mechanics, the loader, the cockpit and the tracks, are fun and meaningful. And just the right size. I wish Lego continues to make more construction and agricultural equipment (one John Deere Brand or CAT perhaps, for the US customers? :)) and price them right around $75 to $90. To me that is the sweet spot for decent amounts of mechanics and perfect overall size, not too big/small. If they can also sort and label the bags that would be flawless, just a suggestion not a complaint. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys industrial equipment Legos.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixStrong TractorBowler4Lyfe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat can I say, It was a good build. I mean, the only negative was tying the rope part to the hook, but its pretty cool how you can tow logs with it. I was at first hesitant to get the tractor due to the front not being a bucket, but it wouldn't hurt to try something new. It doesn't disappoint, it can pick up the logs decently, you do have to push the logs a little tho. Overall, it has decent features.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 27 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood buildZR13 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This was a fun build and looks great once completed.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsWas this helpful?45
- 4 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice Featureswamtune | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonI must say that the design was very well thought out. New ideas for the tract and doors on the cab were great. Now an issue..... No numbered bags. My 11 year old grandson and I tackled this build. With over 800 parts he was taken back by no numbered bags. He said, and I quote, "This Is Not Going To Be Fun Grandpa". I ensured hi that it would and I proceeded, with his help, to sort all the pieces. He was very happy with the final product. I suggest that boxes that start the age at 10 have numbered bags. Those 16 and up, do not need to be numbered but it would be nice also.27 February 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're glad to hear your grandson enjoyed the set, even if he was a little worried about unnumbered bags! While many of our sets have numbered bags, not all do. Sometimes they're unnumbered to add a bit of a challenge. Or sometimes 2-in-1 sets will be unnumbered because the two build options won't have the same sorting. (Check out the b-model instructions for this set at LEGO.com/Technic!)Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 days 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45