Traverse the dunes aboard the mighty LEGO® Sandcrawler!
- VIP Points
Recreate unforgettable desert-planet scenes with the LEGO® Star Wars 75220 Sandcrawler. This rolling home of the Jawas features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, steering tracks and removable panels that reveal a droid prison and articulated crane for loading droids aboard. The front ramp also flips down for offloading cargo and the buildable transport vehicle. Young merchants will love to play out Star Wars: A New Hope scenes featuring Master Luke and the Jawas, as they barter for a good deal. This fun-filled set includes 4 LEGO minifigures and 2 droids.
- Includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: Luke Skywalker, 2 Jawas and an RA-7 droid, plus an R5-A2 astromech droid and a medical droid.
- LEGO® Sandcrawler features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, steering tracks, lowering ramp, and removable top and side panels for easy play access.
- Interior details include a droid prison chamber, articulated crane for loading droids aboard, and runners for offloading the buildable transport vehicle.
- Also includes 2 Jawa blasters and Luke's electrobinoculars.
- Turn the gear wheel to steer the Sandcrawler into position and load the droids aboard with the crane to fix them up for a quick sale!
- Recreate classic Tatooine scenes from Star Wars: A New Hope.
- Combines with the 75198 Tatooine Battle Pack for even more Jawa adventures.
- Measures over 7” (18cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBrilliant set! Jawa Sandcrawler strikes back.Crojo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI skipped the first Jawa Sandcrawler as it was too expensive, but at less than half the price of the UCS set, this new (smaller but still decent sized) Sandcrawler was worth the wait and didn't disappoint. It looks awesome on display, and has a lot of play features for kids - like a fold out crane to pick up the droid; a ramp for the Jawa speeder; and a control room up top for the driver Jawa. The walls and roof are removable to gain access to the inner areas. Some fans have complained about how few mini figures there are compared to the UCS set, but honestly this is much cheaper and more affordable, so it's a reasonable trade-off. Finally a Sandcrawler that doesn't max out the credit card but still packs a punch.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixEh...2010outback | 35-44Purchased for: SelfOk so truth in advertising I didn't pick up the UCS version and essentially needed a Sandcrawler. The set was fun to build and had some really cool techniques throughout. The panels on the outside hide the inside very well and the exterior detailing is rather nice. The interior is actually a nice surprise. The cockpit area console is very well done as is the rear compartment console area. I actually moved the crane to the other side for easier play but that isn't a big deal. Ok so now the not so good. The price! Yikes $139.99 is way off the mark for what this set is. I had a $50.00 gift card which made the set a bit more palatable but only just! A much more reasonable price for this set is at the $89.99 price range - especially when you see this set sitting next to the 75218 X-Wing - $79.99! The price per piece count ratio would suggest a good value but a large number of the pieces are the actual caterpillar tracks and all the technic parts to make the track components. The figures are rather pathetic as well especially given the price - Jawas are cheap in the battle pack and droids get a bit old. All in all if you get the set as a gift, use some VIP points, or get a gift card go for it - it is fun to play with. Everyone in my house (wife and three kids) all commented on how it was rather small - I must agree! All things considered I would recommend saving up some money and snag the UCS version.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 13 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixNot The Crawler You Are Looking ForThePantherX | 35-44Purchased for: SelfPros: A more economical version than the UCS predecessor. A few new figures...I like the Orange Droid. The play features are decent; the door opens and there are some internal details like the cockpit and the repair bay. The steering feature remains and works well. At $.09 per part the piece value is not bad but not great. Its actually a decent way to farm some nice brown parts for landscaping and terrain building. Finally and to its credit...NO STICKERS!! Huzzah! Cons: This set is BADLY proportioned. It just looks off and does not display well at all. It is also not very well built...picking it up is a tricky ordeal...entire panels will pop off if the grip is wrong. The figure selection seems off too. None of these droid figures seem to be in the movie it is representing...and while I like the Orange Droid a lot I would have preferred a few accurate figures and maybe Owen and Beru instead of Luke again. From the play aspect I don't feel this was a great set. The original sand crawler was similarly priced, came with 9 figures, 300 more parts and looked better proportionally. It was also much more stable in its play design. Overall a noble effort but this set is lacking. Even my nieces and nephews were not impressed with this version.14 December 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback! The Sandcrawler™ has an iconic shape, and we've employed some pretty creative building techniques to recreate it. So for the best results, you'll want to pick up the Sandcrawler from the bottom, not from the top or sides. If you're still having trouble even when holding it from the bottom, then there's a chance something might be a little off in the build. If you need a hand troubleshooting the build, give us at shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLEGO Sandcrawlerhavasusam | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm so glad LEGO decided to make a somewhat less pricey Sandcrawler. Prior to this, the only way to get a Sandcrawler was to get the UCS one which is just too pricey for a lot of people, me included. I picked this set up and it was a fun build with only a few tedious parts in the building process (namely the treads), and the end product looks great. The vehicle is also pretty sturdy and incorporates some creative building techniques. I really liked the selection of minifigures as well. I don't know why it has taken me so long to get Tatooine Luke, but I finally got him in this set. The Jawas are cool to get too because they aren't particularly in a lot of sets. With the droids, I wish maybe for the price point that C3PO and R2D2 would also be included, but they exist in a lot of sets already so aren't too hard too come by. However, a new astromech droid is included in this set so that's pretty cool. All in all, I'm very happy with this set and happy with the fact that LEGO thought to release a non-UCS Sandcrawler for those of us not interested in spending quite so much.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55