Available nowRescue Helicopter4.666753.
Fly to the rescue with the LEGO® Technic™ Rescue Helicopter toy!
- VIP Points
Call in the awesome 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ 42092 Rescue Helicopter, with an array of realistic features and functions including spinning rotors, opening side and rear doors, working winch and a rescue stretcher. This sturdy LEGO Technic helicopter for kids comes with an authentic red, white and black color scheme and can be rebuilt to create a futuristic Concept Plane for a double build-and-play experience!
- Features spinning rotors, opening side and rear doors, working winch and a rescue stretcher.
- Check out the cool red, white and black color scheme.
- Open the side doors and operate the winch to lower the rescue stretcher.
- This LEGO® Technic™ play helicopter model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This easy to build set is ideal for budding LEGO® Technic™ builders.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ set: rebuilds into a Concept Plane.
- Rescue Helicopter measures over 4” (12cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 9” (23cm) wide.
- Concept Plane measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- 23 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat set!LegoN8 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun to put together and take apart! Added a lot of good parts to my collection.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixTo the RescueBowler4Lyfe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This helicopter goes well with the Fire Plane, First Responder, and Airport Rescue. The only negative about the helicopter is the two pointy red pieces at the top on the side as they are little wobbly and move easily. The rope was a little annoying to knot and tie. Its cool that there is a little bed, too, but I wish there was a little more room to put the bed inside of the helicopter. Goes well with the emergency vehiclesPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNicePurplesponge | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA nice, detailed and complex model, the winch functions really well, moving the rotors is a lot of fun and an overall enjoyable build!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55