- LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
LEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor
Available nowLEGO® Power Functions XL-Motor4.717553.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Powerful rotation for your LEGO® Power Functions!
- VIP Points
- 11VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Add an extra XL-Motor to your LEGO® creations! This super-strong motor will give plenty of power to your models, whether it’s spinning a wheel or turning a system of gears.
- Use the "XL" Motor to animate larger builds.
- Requires battery box (Item #8881), not included.
- 18 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixthe best motorlavos777 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!It is the best power functions motor because it gives you so much power.My car is so fast and can go faster with two of these motors.I putted two motors and it would reach my speed with four...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPretty Powerfultahubird | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This XL-motor is quite strong and can easily drive a lego car without trouble. I enjoy using it, and it is much MUCH stronger than its smaller weaker counterpart, the M-motor. With the m-motor i am always afraid of breaking it if i don't gear it at all, but with th XL-Motor i am never worried about...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixReally good motorachintyabprasad | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!In general, the Lego Power Functions line of parts is a really good porduct line and idea. And fittingly, this XL-motor really fits in. The XL-motor is supposed to be for the person who needs more power than the M-motor. And true, it has more torque and has a larger carrying capacity. However, with that said, there are a few drawbacks. The cheif one is, well, the size. The M-motor is about as large as my thumb. So it is good size with the good amount of power. However, the XL-motor, is really large. It is as large as the palm of my hand. That makes it har to implement into creations. Also, it should be noted that while the XL-Motor is way more powerful than the M-motor, it appears to have a slightly slower RPM. So overall, the motor is really good, but make sure that yu have a large space to fit it in!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHere comes the Power!PowerMinerMaster | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA must-have motor for your Power Functions collection! With a speed of 220 rotations per minute, it is one of the slowest of the Power Functions motors, but is also one of the strongest! With it comes a torque of 600 MA, which means it is basically unstoppable! If you plan on building a monstrous RC vehicle, then buy the XL motor, which is capable of tugging very large vehicles! And if that's not enough, two XL motors can propel vehicles of MASSIVE proportions! The dimensions of this...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55