- LEGO Buildable Ruler
LEGO Buildable Ruler
Available nowLEGO Buildable Ruler3.552.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Small parts and Ball.
Build and measure with your own colorful, buildable ruler!
- VIP Points
- 16VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
A great addition to your pencil case or desk, this LEGO® Buildable Ruler can be built to 6” (15cm) or 12” (30cm) lengths. Create your own designs with a variety of colored LEGO plates and add more personal touches by building on top with your own LEGO bricks or attaching minifigures.
- Features a buildable LEGO® ruler that can be built to 6” (15cm) or 12” (30cm) lengths, with assorted colored LEGO plates for creating your own designs.
- Add your own LEGO® bricks or minifigures for a truly unique look.
- Suitable for ages six and over.
- Ruler at maximum length measures over 12” (31cm) long, 1” (2.5cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep.
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe best rulerRober | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great product for Lego lovers. I ordered this item along with other pens and markers and they are awesome :)Level of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix2rating.postfixgood for the printed piecesteeboxlu | 55-64Purchased for: SelfI guess if you want a ruler to go with your Lego office stuff this is good for you. I bought it for the ruler elements that came with the set. They are good, but, it is a pricey way to get those elements. I was unhappy with the 2 white plates that came with this set as they were flimsy and warped and would not lay flat. Is this really Lego?Level of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25