Hogwarts™ Clock Tower
Available nowHogwarts™ Clock Tower4.655.
Magical adventures in iconic locations inside Hogwarts™ Clock Tower!
- VIP Points
Transport fans of Harry Potter™ aged 9 and over to a magical world inside the LEGO® Harry Potter 75948 Hogwarts™ Clock Tower set. With 8 minifigures and iconic locations from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™, kids will be immersed in a world of imaginative play. Whether visiting Dumbledore's office or attending a Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson, traveling through time by resetting the tower clock or unwinding at the Yule Ball by operating the ‘dance’ function… once they enter the Hogwarts Clock Tower, they’ll never want to leave!
- Includes 8 new-for-June-2019 Harry Potter™ minifigures: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory, Viktor Krum, Albus Dumbledore™ and Madame Maxime.
- All figures come with wands and their Yule Ball costumes.
- This LEGO® Harry Potter™ toy playset features the 3-level Hogwarts™ Clock Tower, Entrance Hall, Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, Hospital Wing, Prefects' Bathroom, Dumbledore's Office and a section of icy decorations for the Yule Ball.
- Features a clock-changing mechanism for kids to create Time-Turner time travel adventures, and a ‘dance’ function to get the Yule Ball really moving!
- The Entrance Hall includes a chest and the Goblet of Fire.
- The Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom includes a table, chair, potions, glass case, book, desk with inkpot with a quill, buildable lamp and a blackboard.
- The Hospital Wing includes 2 beds and 2 buildable lamps.
- The Prefects' Bathroom features a mermaid stained-glass window.
- Dumbledore’s Office includes a chair and desk with inkpot and quill, the Pensieve and the sword of Gryffindor.
- The Yule Ball scene includes 2 icy tables with 2 glasses, buildable icy sculpture and a Christmas Tree.
- Hogwarts™ Clock Tower measures over 13” (35cm) high, 13” (34cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAmazing Addition to the Current Hogwarts Castlejedielf1 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was so happy in 2018 when Lego Harry Potter returned. Building Hogwarts Great Hall and Whomping Willow were such fantastic experiences. So many fun details and they really do put you into that universe. So when the Clocktower was announced I was just happy to get anything else to add to it. Honestly it does not look too impressive to me in the photos or on the box art. It is decent but does not really stand out like previous two. However, once I started building this my mind changed very quickly. This is built (like the Whomping Willow) in multiple sections that are modular like the Creator buildings. Once you have built each section you have lots of options on how you want to configure your personal Hogwarts for either play or display, or both. Each section of this particular set is unique and contains many of the wonderful interior areas of the castle including the bathhouse, Dumbledore's office and the DADA classroom. I love all of the little details that add to the Hogwarts ambiance. Also, more specific to a particular film is the ball from Goblet of Fire. The build and the dancing feature are actually very impressive as are the table and the Christmas tree. They really are quite fun and beautiful. Personally I wish this section was not so specific (same issue with the minfigs). That said, what has been done here is very, very nice. The exterior looks awesome on each section and all of it is fun to build. I actually had as much fun building this as I did "An Unexpected Gathering," which to date is my favorite Lego set of all time. I really cannot stress how fun the build is on this one. Little variances in the techniques keep it interesting, and seeing each of the rooms come together was just so rewarding. I like all of the minifigs in this for the most part. On one hand it is really nice to get the Yule Ball versions of these characters (something different). On the other, I think I would have preferred something else. Just personal preference here. Dumbledore, Harry and Ron look great. Cedric, the tall lady (sorry her name always eludes me) and Fleur are decent as well. Hermoine looks nice but her dress is an odd choice using a standard 1x2 with print for her legs and then a 1x2 plate for her shoes and to make her height appropriate. Neat idea.... A for effort and creativity but it looks a little weird to me. Viktor's torso is great, face acceptable, and bottom also fine. Using Finn's hair for him does not look right to me. I know this was chosen probably to keep cost down but maybe future Viktor's will look a little more like him in the hair and face dept. Overall I loved building this and the way it looks combined with my other Hogwarts sets. I am really hoping this trend continues with the "Modular Hogwarts" builds for many years in the future. I am just going to have to get a larger table to display it on! Keep up the good work Lego and PLEASE keep these Hogwarts sets comings. I know I am not the only one who is loving this. Now, if we can just get back to competing the Lord of the Rings line.........Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsVery goodBledeblad | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI like the look from the outside, and the minifigures are really goodPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBeautiful addition to HogwartsHPfan15 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a fan of Harry Potter since the 90s, I feel like I have been waiting for a Yule Ball set my entire life. This one does not disappoint. It is a beautiful addition to the modular Hogwarts in this line, and is filled with great figures and rooms we haven't seen before. The exterior is intricately designed, and works well for display, but the interior has a really nice variety of rooms related to movies 3 and 4. I enjoyed the build of Dumbledore's office (it's finally round this time!), but it is a bit small. The DADA classroom is a really well-done spot that can be repurposed for whatever class you choose, It's also really nice to have this class and the potions class (in the whomping willow set) to give your minifigures a full schedule! The real treat for me, aside from the gorgeously detailed Youll Ball figures, are the hospital wing and the prefect's bathroom. We haven't seen either of them in lego so far, and they're both extremely detailed, but also leave enough room to still be "playable". The biggest improvement I noticed about this set is that the rooms are notably larger than those in the Great Hall tower. There is lots of room to play and also to really remodel rooms with your own scenes. I'm thinking of instialling a gryffindor tower into dubledore's office, or possibly using the pieces to create a library. Lastly, the variety of figures makes this a must-have for any Potterhead. YULE BALL HERMIONE! FINALLY! Also I love Dumbledore in the purple robes, Ron's detailed, but horrid robes, and Fleur's dress. I wish we would have gotten a Parvati, to take Harry to the Ball, but maybe she'll come in a minifigure set if Lego does Harry Potter Series 2. I absolutely recommend this set, and find that for the level of detail, size and figure assortment, it is well worth the price.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat addition to Harry Potter LEGO collectionKingsleyshacklebolt | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 12 yo daughter saved up and bought this to add to her other Hogwarts Lego sets. She built it quite quickly and has so far really enjoyed the neat features, such as the wind-up clock, the swirling dance floor, and the hospital wing. She really liked the classrooms (more space than the other sections of Hogwarts) and the expressions on the characters' faces. One note: she did say Hermione's 'feet' come off really easily when you put her down so prying these off with the prying tool is necessary. (i.e. don't lose your tool...). Overall a great set with loads of fun for HP fans!16 July 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! We're glad your daughter is enjoying the set. It can get a bit tricky to pull Hermione away from her dance, but you'll have the best results lifting the minifigure by the base. Also try pulling at a bit of an angle - that way her feet won't get stuck. Of course, if they do, that Brick Separator is always pretty useful, isn't it?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55