Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®
Coming Soon on 1 August 2019Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®551.
Available exclusively to LEGO VIPs from 17th July. Sign up and become a VIP here.
Build and display your own Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® motorcycle!
- VIP Points
Explore the finer details of iconic engineering with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10269 Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® motorcycle. Developed in partnership with Harley-Davidson, this highly detailed LEGO motorcycle captures the magic of the real-life machine, from its solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires to its teardrop fuel tank with printed logos and inbuilt speedometer. Other features include a Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gearshift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand. Finished with a dark red and black color scheme, this amazing display model makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home or office. This advanced LEGO set provides an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Features solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires, teardrop fuel tank with Harley-Davidson logos and inbuilt speedometer, Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand.
- Comes with an authentic dark red and black color scheme.
- This LEGO® motorcycle makes an iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
- Spin the rear tire to see the Milwaukee-Eight® engine pistons spring to life.
- New-for-July-2019 decorated elements include 2 dark red 2x4 tiles printed with the Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® tank emblem.
- Special elements include a new-for-July-2019 rear rim with super-wide tire.
- Measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long.
- about 10 hours agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMy first bike :-)JEPOY | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell worth the money. Been a while since the likes of Bugatti and Voltron. For the most part the Harley is pretty solid and the moving pistons is really great. There are a few parts that are barely attached but then again it is a bike. The back double tire seems a bit flat compared to the front tire.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55