Call the Fire Response Unit for help!
Be part of the crew that helps protect LEGO® City from emergencies. The Fire Response Unit features a helicopter that carries water elements in a tank and can drop water elements from its opening cargo doors, a motorcycle with a fire extinguisher, and a container with a roof element that turns when hit by the water bricks to put the fire out. Includes 3 minifigures: a pilot, firefighter and a worker.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a pilot, firefighter and a worker.
- Features a helicopter with rotating blades and cargo doors that open, and a motorcycle with space for a fire extinguisher.
- Fly the helicopter over the container to release the water elements and turn the container roof element, putting out the fire.
- Accessory elements include a welder, 2 gas canisters, trolley, fire extinguisher, wrench, 5 water bricks and a saw.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (10cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and3” (8cm) wide.
- Motorcycle measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Container with flames down measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- over 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsLots of playability. Some nice new parts.Asbury | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a fun build and the playability value is very high. The new corrugated bricks that make up the container are a great addition to Lego's parts selection. One suggestion would be for Lego to make the undersides of their aircraft fuselage in colors other than dark grey. Having those parts in the same color as the top would look better AND give us those parts in a wider selection of colors. Overall, nice work on this set by Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 11 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNice and easyShaunyGTi | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe helicopter itself comes in three packs, brightly coloured and with easy to follow instructions. As a parent, it is usually my job to do 90% of the build while my son helps find the parts. The building itself comes as pack #1 and was completed in about 25 minutes, with the helicopter taking up packs #2 and #3. The outcome is a good, solid play set which has become an instant favourite.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsHelp Comes from Above!Alcyoneus | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe Lego Fire Response Unit is a great addition to any Lego City collection, especially if you enjoy the firefighter themes. The helicopter itself is a nice solid build with a neat little water dispensing feature. It is very sturdily built for play, and has a really nice look overall. The storage container model is a interesting build with a flaming top that flips over when the clear water blocks from the helicopter impact it. This feature works surprisingly well. The container has some nice details along one side, with places for tools and fuel cells. A ladder to the top of the container allows firefighters to make sure the flames are out! To round out the set we have a fire motorcycle, which is pretty stand fair as Lego motorcycles go. Overall a very fun set that will look great sitting beside an existing fire station.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- over 2 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsChristmas gift success!mummybuildslego | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBought this for my 5 year old (a fire service obsessed child). Naturally had to build it straight away after opening on Christmas day. I have a new trick with brand new Lego kits; the big bags get opened and tipped onto a tray on the dining room table, the smaller bags contents then get put onto a plastic plate. Seems to help a little when trying to find the smaller (i.e. TINY!) pieces. This kit doesn't have as many pieces as you might expect but they are larger pieces and they go together quite quickly, so it was quite satisfying (as opposed to stressful for an impatient 5 year old) and the finished piece is pretty impressive. Also agree with other reviews, the panels that make up the firey container are pretty good, reminiscent of sectional castle walls, good for a quick and convincing build result, excellent for small fingers still developing coordination. A nice shared experience for mummy and son.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45