Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 30 May 2019Dozer Compactor4.855.
Call in the powerful Dozer Compactor!
- VIP Points
Capture the awesome power of a real-life dozer compactor with this 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic 42071 Dozer Compacter replica model, featuring a host of realistic functions and details, including a driver’s cab, working blade and steering, and realistic hard compactor wheels. This advanced building set comes with a fresh blue, gray, black and orange color scheme with stickers for additional detailing. Rebuild to create an Articulated Truck for a double build-and-play experience.
- Features a driver’s cab, working blade and steering, and hard compactor wheels.
- Check out the awesome blue, gray, black and orange color scheme.
- Also includes a set of stickers for additional detailing.
- Steer the Dozer Compactor into position, lower the huge blade and get ready for an awesome display of power!
- This LEGO® Technic advanced building set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into an Articulated Truck.
- Suitable for ages 8-14.
- Dozer Compactor measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Articulated Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- 17 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDozer power plusXylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis 2017 Lego Technic set is one that keeps on giving. The set has two instructions for building. The Dozer Compactor and the Articulated Truck. The set has some real nice colors and unique parts. You can rebuild again and again then change it up by creating your own ideas. Sporting 171 parts. The huge spiked wheels (plastic not rubber) are great to dig your way in your Lego world. Stickers; there are eight total stickers that go on very easy and align well. Build; The build is very straight forward as a Lego Technic and can be used as a starter set for those just getting into the Technic building sets. As you may already know when building Lego Technic that there are moving gears, make sure you double check the alignment so the parts go in the right direction. This will keep you from having to take it apart to correct a miss aligned peace. Step 45 in the instruction for the Dozer Compactor is a tight fix and you may end up removing the part and work the red cross axle (6) (613002) down to be flush on the gear a shown. The only thing I would change on this build is step 32, I would use a Technic, Gear 20 Tooth Double Bevel (6093977) in place of Technic, Axle Connector 3L (6196757) for steering. But this only my preference because I like larger gears to turn as smaller ones can be harder to turn sometimes. Happy Building to everyone.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Technic Build.Wolfie1966 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe colour scheme on this set is great and the stickers add lots of extra detail. For a small set there are lots of functions and it is a nice fun build to boot! A very nice way to get into LEGO Technic if you want to give it a try.Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCute and amazing at the same time!IceFire | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo start off, I am from Bulgaria, but the country can't be chosen on the site. The set is amazing and cute at the same time! Building of the two sets is fun, and they both look and feel sturdy and beautiful once completed. Nice color scheme! Nice set of parts too, you can make many other contraptions once you are border with the initial two models. Small drawback there is - the model B truck doesn't unload easily - it always gets stuck while doing so. I watched other videos specifically in order to ensure that it wasn't something I did wrongly. All in all - a great set. The tires are pretty cool, by the way:)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy first dozer set!AHYL88 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor younger builders, you can get this as their first dozer based set but this is actually the first time I got one like this, having missed out on past ones! Despite its fairly low pricing in the Technic line up, this dozer is actually relatively large. More so than I expected anyway! The wheels are indeed hollow, but they are much more durable in feel than they appear. And it's a nice change in colour scheme with blue, orange and grey as opposed to the usual yellow we've seen. The dozer may only have two functions, moving the blade and steering but it does both very well. The blade can raise quite high up to give a lot of space and clearance for the front wheels to potentially climb up obstacles if you simply pushed the model along. And the blade can lower and even lift the front of the model up, so nothing the model pushes will go under. Steering is articulated here, which is quite rare in a set at this price level; the last set to have such steering while costing so little was the 42004: Mini Backhoe Loader back in 2013. The dozer's turning circle is very small and tight, so you should be able to do a U-Turn on a table without resorting to doing many three-point-turns. Flaws? Minor stuff like the pins sticking out of the sides under the cab, but they are likely needed for the B-model, which may be why shorter ones are not used here (not built the B-model yet). And covering them up with bushings or half a liftarm beam is not suitable as the front wheels' studs will rub against them when steering on full lock. The knobs for the two functions are a little close to the roll cage but it's manageable though. Overall, it's a great set; well priced, has a decent number of nice parts like the small turntable, plenty of gears, the wheels and four sprockets in blue for the very first time ever, and very well done functions!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55