Deep Sea Creatures
Available nowDeep Sea Creatures5512.
Build and rebuild a Shark, Squid or an Angler Fish with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 Deep Sea Creatures set!
- VIP Points
Enjoy sea life adventures with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31088 Deep Sea Creatures set, featuring a scary shark toy with a realistic dark-blue and white color scheme, opening mouth full of pointy teeth, moving fins, movable body joints and reflective eyes, plus a posable crab with a box of treasure. With LEGO Creator 3in1 play sets you get 3 different build and play experiences. Build the Shark and crab toys, and then rebuild them to create a posable Squid or a wide-mouthed Angler Fish for even more deep sea fun.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set. Build the shark with crab and treasure, and then rebuild to create a flexible Squid or a giant-mouthed Angler Fish.
- The Deep Sea Creatures set features a scary shark with an opening mouth, pointy teeth, posable fins, movable body joints and reflective eyes, plus a posable crab with a box of treasure.
- Check out the Shark's cool dark-blue and white color scheme!
- Open the Shark's mouth to reveal its scary, pointy teeth.
- Help protect the cute crab and its box of treasure.
- Enjoy an additional build with this set. Building instructions for a whale – available at LEGO.com.
- Shark measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Crab measures over 1” (3cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Squid measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Angler Fish measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"Did someone order the fish"?Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDeep Sea Creatures, Set 31088, 230 pieces. This set is simply amazing in so many ways that I can not write everything I love about it. So I will keep it simple and let the pictures speak for me. I took the pictures of what I was able to make with some extra pieces that I had. In the set you have instructions for 3 different builds, as well as a additional 4th that you can down load from LEGO. Shark, Crab, Whale, Squids and Deep Sea Fishes are just the start on what you can build. When I finished the set I had so many ideas for displays. This set is perfect for the beginner as well as Master Builders, its fun straight forward build that will let you imagination run wild. I feel this is a must have set for 2019.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixParadise for the Aquatically inclined!EightoSixo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI LOVED the shark portion of the build, because I love sharks, but the build that I found most enjoyable was the anglerfish. Some of the pieces will fluoresce under actinic/UV light, allowing builders a unique and spooky experience for a vignette display. The blurry pics are on purpose, to simulate the deep oceans. I used a single 390nm LED to light the display, and both figures are supported by the post pieces from the Street lights XTRAS pack.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCrab and SharkWRK2006 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is fun to build and the designers were very creative with the pieces they had to work with. The shark was accurately designed to move side to side rather than up and down. The crab had very nice pincers. I can’t wait to build the rest.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat White? Great Set!AnderDan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSimly fantastic. The design of this set is superb. I built each of the four configurations of this set. With ease, I can say the shark is the best - my favorite. The detail of the eyes is very clever. The anglerfish is also very well done. The jaws of the anglerfish surprisingly open very wide. The whale, while a great design, feels like a baby whale per its size. The squid was my least favorite but that was due to the lack of articulation due to the amount and type of pieces available to this set. That said, it could easily be upgraded. Overall, an amazing set. So much so that I went out of my way to create an account to leave a review. I'd love a part two to the 3-in-1 Deep Sea Creatures. Keep 'em coming, Lego.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 26 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55