- LEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar
LEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar
Available nowLEGO® Iconic Brick Calendar4.4667515.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Display the date with funky LEGO® cubes!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Never lose track of the date with this cool LEGO® calendar, perfect for any office, kitchen, bedroom or hallway. Build the chunky number cubes and display them on the special stand with minifigure, turning them every day to show the correct date.
- Includes 4 buildable number blocks, display stand and a minifigure.
- Turn the blocks around each day to show the correct date.
- Calendar displayed on stand measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- 1 day agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCool, functional set. Few improvements recomendedcreativehack | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove my perpetual calendar and it sits proudly on my desk at work (clean desk policy but, so far it's yet to be removed) I did make a couple of small modifications to the official build instructions though, which I've detailed in the accompanying pics. There are a number of of colour-coded tiles...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 17 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCool Work Calendar - Need Lady Figure tooslowputter | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this to add some color to my desk. It looks great and whimsical, a fun way to start the day. But I am sad that it came with a business suited man :( I wish it also came with a business lady as a option for...Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomeLegoK1d | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood product. Easy to build but kept me quiet for half hour! I agree with previous reviews regarding number aesthetics, and took advice on adapting the number 7. The number 9 doesn't quite look right but after many attempts to change it, I decided to stick with the original instructions. Will take pride of place on my desk next to my LEGO desk...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixI love this setRhiannon | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed building this set. It has pride of place in my kitchen. It was quite repetitive to build but that was to be expected. I couldn't work out what the extra coloured tiles were for on the numbers but like a previous review said it was to give stability when that face is down on the rack. I love the mini figure that stands between the cubes - he adds to the effect. I bought this on a whim as I hadn't seen it in main stream shops and I'm glad I did. A nice addition to my...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
Celebrate 10 years of LEGO® Ideas!
LEGO® Ideas is celebrating 10 years of extraordinary ideas that became unique and amazing new sets! What started out as an idea for a set went on to be mass-produced and sold around the world. We’re so proud of LEGO fans who have been submitting great ideas and voting them through. We can’t wait to see what you come up with in the next ten years!