Intercept Kylo Ren in a deep space microfighter duel!
- VIP Points
Play in a Star Wars: The Last Jedi galaxy with this LEGO® Star Wars 75196 Microfighters dual pack, featuring a Resistance A-wing and Kylo Ren’s TIE Silencer. Each model includes dual flick missiles, lots of authentic detailing and space on top for a minifigure. This LEGO Star Wars playset also includes a mini brick-built maintenance station build as a bonus play starter, and with separate building instructions for each model, Star Wars fans will love sharing their building experience with friends and family. Buildable set includes Kylo Ren and A-Wing Pilot minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Kylo Ren and an A-Wing Pilot.
- Features a Resistance A-wing and Kylo Ren’s TIE Silencer, each with lots of authentic details, 2 flick missiles and a seat on top for a minifigure to sit.
- Weapons include Kylo Ren’s Lightsaber and the A-Wing Pilot's blaster pistol.
- Recreate your own scenes from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- Resistance A-wing measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfix'Let the past die.'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Microfighters have been released for the last few years, but double-packs are a new concept that I think is really good. These ships are fun, easy builds but the inclusion of two separate instructions for each is new and will be popular among Lego fans, as two people can build at the same time. Even at this scale both the A-Wing and TIE Silencer are accurate and identifiable. Both have flick missiles for added playability. The maintenance station is a nice bonus and bulks out the set a bit more. Tallissan Lintra is the A-Wing pilot, recognisable by her detailed helmet and printed torso. However a huge draw of this set is that it's the cheapest to include Kylo Ren. It's the same minifigure that comes with the TIE Silencer, and he has detailed printing and a reversible head-piece. This is a great new idea in the Microfighters range but also a way to get exclusive minifigures.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixKylo Ren!!!!!JPAProduction25 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think that this is a great set. It is a very cheep way to get Kylo Ren and I think that Lego did a great job on Kylo Ren’s TIE Silencer, and the Resistance A-wingPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixAnother Good Micro FighterSamkinAylward | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThese two are excellent additions to the micro fighter collection. The build was enjoyable and the play value is excellent. I wish that they would sell the micro fighters separately instead of only in the two packs, as I have no interest in Kylo Ren or his shuttle.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 6 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixIt Is What It IsThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDecent value...not great but not bad. Worth it for a cheap Kylo Ren figure.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45