- Upscaled Mug – Red
Upscaled Mug – Red
Available nowUpscaled Mug – Red4.333356.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Quench your thirst in LEGO® style!
- VIP Points
- 10VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
- Features an upscaled version of the LEGO® mug element in red plastic
- 10 times larger than a standard LEGO® mug element!
- Take a drink break from building with this perfect red mug!
- If you have more than one mug, you can stack them to save storage space
- Mug measures over 5” (13cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide with handle, and 3” (8cm) in diameter
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat mug highly recommended!LegolaManiac | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis mug is awesome and it looks exactly like the regular minifigure mugs but human sized! This mug is perfect in every way i couldn't recommend it more plus it would make the perfect gift for anyone! It's like being a Lego minifigure having a cup of coffee or pop or water or whatever it's just so awesome and it is so sturdy! Also when i got it the tag inside the mug says it's microwave safe!!!! I hope that Lego makes upscaled dishes and clear upscaled mugs wouldn't that be great?!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNot bad, but quite small... Adult version needed!AlanHart | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood design, looks just like the real thing (but bigger - obviously) unfortunately a little small for an adult to use properly... ideal for kids tho. Also ideal for stationary... I've used mine as a pen/pencil pot on my desk (see image). I would love a "Grown Up" version in the same design. I would definitely buy an insulated one designed for hot drinks - as long as it was also bigger to accommodate my coffee requirements! Would need two though... one for work and one for home.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 7 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNovelty doesn't make up for design issuesbeege | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a truly faithful scale up of the actual lego minifig mug, which is both the best and worst thing about the design. The deep ridge around the base of the mug could have been shallower to increase the mug's capacity, which is not huge, although not too bad for a morning cup of coffee. The handle is actually okay to hold and comfortable enough, but its hollow design traps a lot of water in the dishwasher as does that ridge at the base (the mug is a pain to clean). Finally, while it's not flimsy, I felt the mug wasn't quite as strong as it could have been. Once you get past the initial fun and novelty of using it, I'm afraid to say that the mug isn't anything special. It could probably have been a lot better if LEGO had been willing to tweak the design slightly from an exact scale reproduction, or if they'd scaled it up a bit more. That said, for a serious LEGO fan that initial fun and novelty is probably enough to justify the purchase.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNormal cup with normal volumeByggareKama | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFrom a design point of view this mug sucks, but it is not meant to be a great design piece. IT IS AN UPSCALED LEGO MUG! It is dishwasher safe, but there are two cavities on the underside that collect water. One in the bottom and one in the handle. The problem cannot be solved without changing the design. It's not a ceramic mug. It is made of some plastic and has a lower insulating ability, but does not break as easily if dropped. Maximum temperature is 95 °C (203 °F). Minimum temperature is 0 °C (32 °F). In terms of volume, it holds 250 millilitres, which is exactly a metric cup. For reference 1 U.S. "legal cup" is equal to 240 millilitres. A little margin to the rim would have been desirable, but it's a little far-fetched to say it's small. The size is basically normal. I guess we live in a super sized world where people lost the idea of what is reasonable.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55