The Golden Dragon
Available nowThe Golden Dragon4.655.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Build the Golden Dragon and ride into the Final Battle with Lloyd!
- VIP Points
- 21VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Recreate the epic Final Battle between Golden Ninja Lloyd and Overlord with the LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70666 Golden Dragon action figure, featuring a minifigure saddle, opening mouth with hidden stud shooter, and posable legs, wings and tail. The cool ninja battle toy for kids includes 3 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures with weapons to intensify the role-play action as you recreate classic scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy action toy includes 3 minifigures: Golden Ninja Lloyd, Overlord and Stone Army Scout.
- The Golden Dragon ninja toy features a minifigure saddle, opening mouth with hidden stud shooter and posable wings, legs and tail.
- Open the ninja dragon's mouth and fire the hidden shooter.
- Weapons include Golden Ninja Lloyd's gold-colored katana, Overlord's blade spear and Stone Army Scout's crossbow.
- Accessory elements include Overlord's 2 torsos, 4 arms and ghost-like ‘legs’.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy range features new versions of popular ninja playsets from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide.
- about 9 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAND YET!! Another Great Ninjago DragonThelasthunter | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a curious one due to the fact that it was scaled down from its counterpart in 2013. After I bought it and put it together I realized that ,even though it was smaller than the original, the set designer still was able to fit the same features and maneuverability into the build. I love the new head mold that resembles the original set. And of course! who can forget the awesome overlord minifigure that came in this set. Also lets not forget the updated golden ninja and stone army scout. Overall it has great play features, great minifigures, and adds another awesome dragon from the design team behind these amazing builds.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfix8 year old loves itLegoMom1976 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 8 year old son got this as a reward for good grades. Once again his 13 year old brother built it for him. Both are into Lego ninjago and share a collection. 8 year old loves the gold ninja. My 13 year old's only problem is it is small. Great minifigures and good price.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery goodBritdarg | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo this set is downsizing done right. It is very cool and fun to play around with. I like how it looks and the minfigures are great. The one problem I have with this is that is kinda unstable. But if you mess around with the feet enough, you'll get it to stand. Overall, I highly recommend this set. And for $20, it is very much worth the price point.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 5 hours agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNot bad, just overrated.cp2459 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set isn't bad, just a little overrated. It definately does not deserve 5 whole stars. The minifigures are the reason you get it, particularly the Overlord. Although he isn't very show-accurate, he is very menacing looking and I love all the details. I just wish there was a molded Golden Armor piece, but that would be a bit too picky for a $20 set. Golden Lloyd is also really good, just not as good as the Overlord. The stone scout is nothing too exciting, expect the new green facial details. The Golden Dragon itself is probably the weaker part of the set. The white saddle just doesn't look good (I would've preferred black) and the tail is really bland. But the worst part of it are the feet. Due to a bad toe design, it takes forever to make the dragon stand up. One time it even took me 5 minutes just to stand it up. Overall, this set is good. The minifigures are the reason you buy it, but the bad toe design is something so small that impacts the set by a lot. I would recommend it for 20% off or cheaper.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35