Enjoy a delicious pizza at the LEGO® DUPLO® Pizzeria!
- VIP Points
Play out real-life scenarios in LEGO® DUPLO® My Town: a recognizable world with modern DUPLO figures. Toddlers will love serving delicious pizza straight from the oven in this colorful restaurant, while learning the routines and etiquette of eating out. They can also take orders over the phone then load up the bike for delivery. Includes three DUPLO figures.
- Includes three LEGO® DUPLO® figures: a restaurant owner, dad and a child.
- Features a buildable pizzeria with opening pizza oven, outdoor seating area with umbrella, ice cream stand and a delivery bike.
- Includes bricks decorated as tomatoes, cheese, ice cream, pepper grinder, money and oven controls as story starters.
- Accessory elements include three pizzas with two different toppings, cash register, ice cream, cup, and a mobile phone.
- Help your child take a delicious pizza out of the oven and serve it to customers in the outdoor seating area.
- Toddlers will enjoy taking orders over the phone, then driving the bike to deliver them.
- Use the modern characters, accessories and decorated bricks to have fun while helping your toddler learn the routines and etiquette of eating out.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be safe and suitable for small hands.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 2-5.
- Pizzeria measures over 7” (19cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Delivery bike measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- There are several My Town products to collect and play out your child’s everyday life in a recognizable LEGO® DUPLO® world.
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFun Setjakelley12 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a fun set and possibly the one my son plays with the most. You can rebuild the building in different ways which adds play value. 3 pizzas included and a motorcycle also included as well. There is a lot going on in this one for the price.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsVery niceKristofvdb | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonVery nice set. My two and a half year old son loves to put pizzas in the oven and serve it to the boy and the girl. But he doesn't want to use the motorcycle with the pizza boy. He says: 'you may not drive a motorcycle without a helmet...' It would be nice if Lego could design a (removable) Duplo helmet for future sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 8 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMamma | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterIt is a great set with unique pieces. My girls ages 4 and 2 love it! They have actually kept it together and build houses to deliver pizza too. So cute!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFun for all agesJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGot this for my son but it's actually a favourite of our 9 year old daughter. She loves the pizza oven and all the pizzas. Very cute and unique set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55