Pirate Roller Coaster
Available nowPirate Roller Coaster4.3333515.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Enjoy the fun of the fair with the 3in1 Pirate Roller Coaster!
- VIP Points
- 99VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Hold tight and prepare to scream as you set out on a LEGO® Creator 3in1 31084 Pirate Roller Coaster adventure. This amazing set features a functional roller coaster with pirate-themed props, including a sunken galleon, skull archway, palm tree and an octopus. The working carriages are shark-themed and the ride's main drop has a water splash feature and a cannon that fires water elements. Other features include a ticket booth and a balloon stand. This set can be rebuilt for further LEGO fairground adventures aboard The Skull Ride or The Ship Ride, and comes with 4 minifigures ready for the fun of the fairground, plus a skeleton figure.
- Includes 4 minifigures, ready for the fun of the fairground, plus a skeleton figure.
- Fully functional roller coaster features an oval track and train with shark carriages, water drop and decorative pirate-themed props, including a sunken galleon, skull archway, palm tree and an octopus.
- Also features a cannon that fires water elements, a ticket booth and a balloon stand.
- Climb aboard and prepare to scream!
- Duck as you zoom through the skull arch!
- Hold tight as you whizz around the bend and over the sunken galleon.
- Watch out for the water cannon and remember to smile as you thunder past the camera!
- Rebuild this 3in1 model and continue your LEGO® fairground adventure with The Skull Ride and The Ship Ride.
- Pirate Roller Coaster measures over 9” (24cm) high, 25” (66cm) wide and 12” (32cm) deep.
- The Skull Ride measures over 5” (14cm) high, 13” (34cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- The Ship Ride measures over 9” (24cm) high, 21” (54cm) long and 6” (16cm) deep.
- 5 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixTotally worth itArdee | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This set is totally worth the money because not only it has three builds, the main build is a roller coaster. I never expected it to take that much area and turned out bigger than expected. Why four stars? The build can be flimsy especially when I tried to attach the orange octopus on the pillar. You also need to push a bit from the skull head so that the cars don't stop before going to the dip. I also wish the alternate builds used up more bricks. There's also one brick that was warped (see picture). I'm looking forward for my next purchase this Christmas, it's grand daddy, the creator expert roller coaster.29 October 2018Emily, Customer ServiceIt won't do to have a warped piece! Don't worry, though. It's easy to request a replacement. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option to get started.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWow?Bearcat | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst thing i noticed i the shop was the weight. Its heavy! Me like! Me buy! This was the most fun Creator i´ve build so far. Took me 1hr to sort out up all pcs and then it was a joyride all the way. Now its time to motorize it. I have lots of parts so think it will do it. Not much for modding but this one woke up the kid in me. Recommend it! Greetings from Sweden.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA True CREATOR GemColtDesigned | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is truly a masterpiece. I have never had so much fun building a set from the CREATOR 3-in-1 series! I wish I could afford the Creator Expert Roller Coaster, which I bought this set to hold me over in the meantime. I didn't have relatively high expectations for the design of this set as it seemed overpriced for its small size. But when the box came, it was HEAVY! (It's actually priced pretty well). The manual was thick, almost like one from the Expert series. Instead of three separate manuals for the three different designs, it was all packed into one booklet, which was nice. As I began building the main build, it really started to reveal the genius of the design. From the ticket window and turn style to the Spanish fort style of the coaster bay, this thing is so much fun, and just a real joy to see come together. Then the pirate/sea-themed track is revealed, and it's amazing. Shout out to the design of the wrecked pirate ship, skull pass-through, and the octopus that adorn the coaster track; just pure genius! Finally, the actual train of the coaster is a real hidden gem, that I didn't pay enough attention to from the online pictures. All three train carts come together as a shark! Honestly, this set is just incredible. Fun, cute, and I'll say it one more time, GENIUS. I recommend getting more than one of this set, and I can't wait to build the other two designs!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHave a Fun Ride at the Pirate Rollercoaster!Mikeylangelo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!First off, let me say that I am so grateful that LEGO has made a rollercoaster of this scale, because the other Creator set they made is too expensive for me. This set is a great addition to any theme park, and looks cool on display. My favorite build is the main one of course, I love how they detailed the entire rollercoaster with a pirate theme, and how throughout the ride, there are oceanic elements, such as the octupus, the seabed, and the pirate-themed entrance, it's much more detailed than I thought it would be. However, to make the rollercoaster go, it does require you to move it yourself, which is a disappoint, but then it would have required power functions, thus making it more expensive. The second build (ship ride) is a lot of fun to play with, although it does look a bit plain IMO. Lastly, the skull ride doesn't work well at all, but it looks cool, so if you want another ride that looks good on display, the skull ride fits that build. The minifigures are all nice additions, especially the pirate. All in all, I'm very happy with this rollercoaster, and I think you will too!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55