Train a raptor with LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Owen and Blue!
These LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41614 Owen & Blue construction characters are fun to build using colorful LEGO bricks that recreate all their iconic details from the blockbuster Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom movie, including a dino trainer, Owen’s tranquilizer gun and velociraptor Blue's ferocious white teeth. Each character stands on a buildable collector's baseplate with BrickHeadz logo for easy display in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Buildable LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters featuring Owen and Blue have BrickHeadz eyes and authentic details from the blockbuster Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom movie, including Owen’s tranquilizer gun and velociraptor Blue’s white teeth.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other classic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics.
- Each stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplates measure over 1” (4cm) square.
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLego finds a way...reluctantprime | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've grown to love Brickheadz more and more with each set I complete. I found this set at my local Wal-Mart. Lego has once again given us a Comic Con worthy set with a twist. This time we get the first animal Brickheadz in a non-seasonal set. I've built the Valentines Day Bee, but Blue was a lot more fun and had printed elements. Lego is working hard to keep line aesthetics in place. I love the colors and printed tiles included here. Blue has a great two tone body sculpt and Owen's uniform is broken up in great colors. The included gun accessory and extra detail in Owen's hair make this another worthwhile addition to Brickheadz line. I definitely recommend picking this set up. I would still go with Back to Future set first if you are new to the line. Price and piece count are acceptable here. I love that Lego continues to provide separate instructions for these combo Brickheadz sets. The builds are simple, straightforward, and appropriate for multiple ages. Thanks for looking at my review. Happy Building.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe park may be gone but the bricks live onSpellingdee | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove Jurassic Park and Jurassic World so it was a no brainer that I would have to get these two. They were very fun builds and really enjoyed putting them together. In future I would really like to see a Alan Grant, T-Rex or Claire. But I would defo say to get these if you are a fan.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixChris Pratt has 2 brickheadz!!ezzzzz53 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!So, this set is excellent. First non human brickheadz. I wasn't sure if I wanted it but after seeing it in the store I knew i wud love it. if u love brickheadz get it, if u don't get it anyways.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 14 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixFirst Brick HeadzDakcrys | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfits ok and final result its very nice it was my first brick headz and i like it nice productPlay Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35