Available nowOutback Cabin551.
Build and rebuild an Outback Cabin, Bird Watching Viewpoint or Canal Boat with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set!
- VIP Points
Head for the wild yonder with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31098 Outback Cabin playset. Kids can play out their own outback adventures with this fun model, featuring a log cabin with a waterside terrace, kayak and campfire, plus brick-built eagle and wolf animal figurines. Fold out the cabin to access the interior, complete with wall clock, radio and a cozy attic bedroom. With 3in1 LEGO Creator sets children get 3 different build and play experiences. Build the Outback Cabin and then rebuild it into Bird Watching Viewpoint with a secret hideout or a Canal Boat with a well-equipped galley. Includes 2 minifigures, ready for adventure.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this 3in1 LEGO® Creator set. Build the Outback Cabin and then rebuild to create a Bird Watching Viewpoint with a secret hideout or a Canal Boat with a well-equipped galley.
- The Outback Cabin features a toy cabin with a waterside terrace, plus a kayak and campfire.
- Cabin interior features a wall clock, radio and a cozy attic bedroom.
- Includes 2 minifigures, ready for outback adventures, plus brick-built eagle and wolf animal figurines.
- Try a spot of fishing from the log cabin’s waterside terrace, ride the kayak and roast chicken on the campfire, but watch out for the hungry wolf and eagle!
- Continue the outdoor LEGO® adventures with this 3in1 set. Rebuild the Outback Cabin to create a Bird Watching Viewpoint or a Canal Boat.
- Outback Cabin measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Bird Watching Viewpoint measures over 8” (13cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Canal Boat measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- 12 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLovely forest set.BrickFozzer | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA lovely forest hut. I like it and it fits in with my other Creator forest huts and houses. Not too difficult to build but fun to do. I like it that these sets often have LEGO children with shorter legs. They're still a bit rare and I don't have many because I have a lot of older sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55